9/11

Whether they do or not, that doesn't justify attacking the USA. That's my point. There was absolutely no justification for the 9/11 attack.

I don't see any point in addressing something when nobody has blamed America for 9/11 attack to happen. Thing happened for a reason. We can only move on and ensure that it does not happen again.

Not at all. He posted:

"Jiro I like you but sometimes I don't like your attitude! At least here in America you can get away with what you say!!!"

See, he said that you can getaway with what you say. He didn't say anything about using force to prevent you from saying the things you do.

That's how you see it but that's not how I see it - a veiled threat.

Whether they do or not, that doesn't justify attacking the USA. That's my point. There was absolutely no justification for the 9/11 attack.

Absolutely true. In no way am I suggesting that. I am pointing out that Jiro's comments are somewhat accurate in regards to the impression of Americans by other countries. To believe differently is foolish. We are not well-liked abroad, except for our currency.

Absolutely true. In no way am I suggesting that. I am pointing out that Jiro's comments are somewhat accurate in regards to the impression of Americans by other countries. To believe differently is foolish. We are not well-liked abroad, except for our currency.

and Baywatch...

apologize? for what?

I've never said we should apologize. I said we should be more approachable and multicultural.. because that is the American way. I'm sorry but America is not a white country nor a Christian country. This is a country built by immigrants.

I don't think I want to know your definition of American way. Based on your post - it sounds like the American way is wearing Texas size belt and stomping over anybody who you don't like with "my way or the highway" attitude even though if you're wrong.

So you agree with the Islamic radical mullahs that said Americans were arrogant to justify the attack on 9/11?

In bold - that's not allowed because political discussion is forbidden in this forum until further notice. Do you have difficult time to follow the forum rule?

You could only do via private messaging to chat with your friends, but not in public forum.

Also, freedom of speech doesn't apply to Alldeaf forum because we are not government.

It sounds like a "form of government"

Steinhauer - please tell us about what are you did on 9/11/01.

9/11. 9/11 is a stark reminder of our arrogance and ignorance in the past so I hope we all have learned from our mistake and that we should be more approachable and multicultural in order to work with other countries. God bless America and God bless you.

Yoo Hoo - here it is .. broken down ... in simple terms.

"I hope we remember that we need to stop letting the fear and paranoia to continue to dictate our life and this country.

I think you only speak for yourself there. Americans are not a fearful people full of paranoia. You are. You said so yourself.

I hope we all have learned from our mistake and that we should be more approachable and multicultural in order to work with other countries

You are apparently talking about yourself yet again. America has always been very "approachable" just not "conquerable" (the word you may have been looking for?). There was no mistake America made that WE Americans need to learn from. None. An example of how approachable America is, and how generous OUR politicians are, discover for yourself which US President donated the most of OUR money to Africa for AIDs research. List the donations of all other countries for this comparison. None even came close, and yet foreign countries belittled America's contributions. You listened to them. Can't help you there.

You apparently were not talking about America. America is more "multi-cultural" than any other nation on this planet.

Steinhauer - please tell us about what are you did on 9/11/01.

8th floor Carlin hall, Gallaudet University. My suitemate woke me up to tell me we were being attacked by terrorists. I signed "Yeah ... good one bro .. leave me alone"

He then opened my windows and said "Look!"

That was when I saw the Pentagon going up in smoke :mad:

First thing, because as an internet forum there is unlimited access provided, and in that case can lead to chaos during situations there is no control. This would lead to decreased protection from a legal opinion's case in the event it is necessary to jurisdict problems here by legal attention. If you know of Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire 315 U.S. 568 (1942) - you are aware that the court ruled that fighting limits the first amendment protection for the indivudal who has violated that right.
FindLaw | Cases and Codes

Furthermore AD doesn't apply to the consitutional amendment because it is personal (private) property owned by an individual, which is exempt from Constitutional laws. You are all here signed up on by your own will thru the disclaimer on registration, which allows you on Alex's domain where he finally provides to you discussion based on his terms. As long as you waived your ownership over the rights to your posts to the admin on forums, (it is at registration) decisions are entirely theirs as what they want to do on their server.

However, we do adhere to certain structures of federal/state law especially for example with acting law inforcement, we will be required to do so by federal mandate.

There are plenty of idiots that would shoot him because he's of Asian descent, if they could get away with it. Anyhow...

That sounds like fearful paranoia mixed with a little arrogance ...

My niece and nephews

niecenephew.jpg

I am so sad that you feel the way you do ...

I've been watching History Channel video on 9/11 for the past few hours. It really brings it home again. It's heart wrenching. :(

Tragedy and heroism.

I've been watching History Channel video on 9/11 for the past few hours. It really brings it home again. It's heart wrenching. :(

Tragedy and heroism.

Reba, the thing that keeps going through my mind, is that the entire Nation was fixated on a Senator and his connection to a missing woman when the attacks on the WTC and Pentagon happened. I can't even remember their names.

It was all but forgotten in the ensuing news reports covering 9/11. With the following anthrax attacks .... beltway sniper ....

edit: I had to google it, it was US Representative Gary Condit and he was accused of having an affair with Chandra Levy. She turned up missing, then her remains were found.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chandra_Levy

First thing, because as an internet forum there is unlimited access provided, and in that case can lead to chaos during situations there is no control. This would lead to decreased protection from a legal opinion's case in the event it is necessary to jurisdict problems here by legal attention. If you know of Chaplinsky v. New Hampshire 315 U.S. 568 (1942) - you are aware that the court ruled that fighting limits the first amendment protection for the indivudal who has violated that right.
FindLaw | Cases and Codes

Furthermore AD doesn't apply to the consitutional amendment because it is personal (private) property owned by an individual, which is exempt from Constitutional laws. You are all here signed up on by your own will thru the disclaimer on registration, which allows you on Alex's domain where he finally provides to you discussion based on his terms. As long as you waived your ownership over the rights to your posts to the admin on forums, (it is at registration) decisions are entirely theirs as what they want to do on their server.

However, we do adhere to certain structures of federal/state law especially for example with acting law inforcement, we will be required to do so by federal mandate.

That's interesting. It seems to me the AD of today isn't the AD of 8-10 years ago and that's all I'll say about that.

Wirelessly posted

ya know 9/11 is the reason I enlisted in the Army because the enemy hit here in our country

Back