9/11

It is still America and freedom of speech does exist! I will talk bad about any president that I don't like just like you do with W! You seem to perpetuate this crap as well! There was no need from the beginning of this thread to dis America! I didn't start this war either! Jiro did and you supported him! Now if we're done flinging the poo I am prepared to carry on a good clean discussion! I humbly apologize for my attitude all (Jiro, saywhatkid & others) but not for America! Good day all!

In bold - that's not allowed because political discussion is forbidden in this forum until further notice. Do you have difficult time to follow the forum rule?

You could only do via private messaging to chat with your friends, but not in public forum.

Also, freedom of speech doesn't apply to Alldeaf forum because we are not government.

:dunno::dunno2: I feel a great responsibility in voting and especially for the president in this election! :ty:

Same here since became adulthood in Dec 2005.

I'm not interested about crazy American Idol.

I never told you to leave. I just gave you that option! :lol:
I would never give that "option" to anybody I disagree with. That would be arrogant and ignorant of me to do such ridiculous thing.

"don't like it? then leave." seriously?

I do like you Jiro, and I respect your opinion I just don't understand the need to insert BC (bull crap) that is not necessary into a thread!
that's not how I see it. I believe what I just said is a rightful thing to say as an American. If you disagree, well sorry but in this case, I think it's best to respectfully keep it to yourself.

It is just his belief, that all.

It looks like you have trouble to interact with people who have different belief and always get in unnecessary attack.

I have some conservative friends that aren't look like you.

You have no idea what I am even talking about.

You have no idea what I am even talking about?

Is it question? I don't know about what question are you asking for.

You complained about Jiro shared his belief in 9/11 thread and if you don't agree with him, so it is better to leave him alone instead of say "he did that in every 9/11 thread".

You are just being too difficult to deal with people who has different belief and you usually get into huge argument, for example, between you and me in thread that related to political. If you are looking for battle over political, I'm not one of them and I disagree with most of your belief, so you did too. That's not worth to get in fighting over whichever belief is correct or wrong.

I would never give that "option" to anybody I disagree with. That would be arrogant and ignorant of me to do such ridiculous thing.

"don't like it? then leave." seriously?

that's not how I see it. I believe what I just said is a rightful thing to say as an American. If you disagree, well sorry but in this case, I think it's best to respectfully keep it to yourself.

Then why didn't you keep it to yourself? Because you don't respect others Jiro! If you cared about others you wouldn't stir the pot! Just agree to disagree and don't troll looking for a fight! Good night!

Then why didn't you keep it to yourself? Because you don't respect others Jiro! If you cared about others you wouldn't stir the pot! Just agree to disagree and don't troll looking for a fight! Good night!

huh? I can't say my blessing in here? you are the one who did not like it and it's best if you keep it to yourself.

First of all - I've never said we should apologize. I've never tarnished nor disrespected our heroes. It's actually the opposite. These heroes died in unnecessary armed conflicts because of our arrogance and ignorance.... the politicians, you know. Did you miss the last sentence of my post?

It is still America and freedom of speech does exist! I will talk bad about any president that I don't like just like you do with W! You seem to perpetuate this crap as well! There was no need from the beginning of this thread to dis America! I didn't start this war either! Jiro did and you supported him! Now if we're done flinging the poo I am prepared to carry on a good clean discussion! I humbly apologize for my attitude all (Jiro, saywhatkid & others) but not for America! Good day all!

Freedom of speech here is controlled by the AD staff.

I don't criticize any President when discussing this topic. I strongly disagree with you using this topic to bring up any Presidents. I mean, Obama was not even close to the White House 11 years ago. Are you really that concerned with his opinion?

Jiro is entitled to his opinion, same as you. In this case, I do not agree with you.

I never told you to leave. I just gave you that option! :lol: I do like you Jiro, and I respect your opinion I just don't understand the need to insert BC (bull crap) that is not necessary into a thread!

Bringing up the current President (the one that was not President 11 years ago) is BC to me, along with insinuating that I would bring "W" into it.

Is it question? I don't know about what question are you asking for.

You complained about Jiro shared his belief in 9/11 thread and if you don't agree with him, so it is better to leave him alone instead of say "he did that in every 9/11 thread".

You are just being too difficult to deal with people who has different belief and you usually get into huge argument, for example, between you and me in thread that related to political. If you are looking for battle over political, I'm not one of them and I disagree with most of your belief, so you did too. That's not worth to get in fighting over whichever belief is correct or wrong.

See my last post.

You have no idea what I am even talking about.

Oh, that's not question anymore.

I just say that Jiro's post is all about his belief, that all.

Ok, what do you want to say? not comfortable in public so my private messaging is open for you. I will glad to answer when I get from you.

Oh, that's not question anymore.

I just say that Jiro's post is all about his belief, that all.

Ok, what do you want to say? not comfortable in public so my private messaging is open for you. I will glad to answer when I get from you.

Not interested in discussing it with you. If I were I would have addressed you.

Bringing the world together will be a hell of a task. There are numerous political ideaologies, religions, cultures, and especially unchecked egos. Some have a policy or preference of not recognizing, disliking, or trying to manipulate the other. So if it's an uphill battle to try and change one person, how easy will it be to change the world? Hell, Hollywood has taken a stab at this question- It looks like it's going to take a damn spaceship to pull it off.

129136817119404165.jpg

For me, I do remember about 9/11 and it was saddest ever for us. I was middle school student and when teacher heard about 9/11 occur, so they turned TV on for us to watch all day. My teacher wanted us to do group discussion about 9/11. We brought lunch and ate in class rather than in cafeteria. We did group discussion in PE and it was so sad for me because I never visit WTC in my life.

I'm very closer to get planned to visit NYC last year but my friend forgot to bring me up, if I did so it will be first time since 1992. I was very upset because I want to see WTC memorial and new WTC buildings.

God bless America.

... Many Americans appear ignorant and arrogant to citizens of other countries...
Whether they do or not, that doesn't justify attacking the USA. That's my point. There was absolutely no justification for the 9/11 attack.

...that sounds like you would shoot me for my opinion.
Not at all. He posted:

"Jiro I like you but sometimes I don't like your attitude! At least here in America you can get away with what you say!!!"

See, he said that you can getaway with what you say. He didn't say anything about using force to prevent you from saying the things you do.

Back