9/11

No, you just called Americans ignorant and arrogant! What's the difference really!? If you don't like it then leave it! Jiro I like you but sometimes I don't like your attitude! At least here in america you can get away with what you say!!!

He didn't say that he doesn't like America. I know him for few years and he's extremely patriotic to America.

He points out that we have relation problem with other countries, not between American and other American.

Those statement is really based on his belief and no surprise about you are overreact because it is unnecessary for you being angry at simple thing. If you don't understand or unsure so please ask him in manner instead being angry.

I agree with him about USA isn't white, nor is Christian country.

We must never apologize for being Americans or the American way! Only our cowardly president can do that! He ought to be ashamed!
This should not be allowed here. No political discussions.
No, you just called Americans ignorant and arrogant! What's the difference really!? If you don't like it then leave it! Jiro I like you but sometimes I don't like your attitude! At least here in america you can get away with what you say!!!

He (Jiro) does have a point, whether you can see it or not. Many Americans appear ignorant and arrogant to citizens of other countries. That does not mean all Americans are, nor does it mean all foreigners think they are that way. But to brush it off, and tell him to leave, seems a bit over the top.

Just a hunch, Jiro probably knows more about American history than a lot of Americans. He had to learn it to become a citizen. Many Americans would feel foolish to debate history with foreign-born American citizens. I saw the test that my friend from Laos had to take to become a citizen...:eek3:

Back to topic...

I remember talking to my mother about 9/11. She had lived through Pearl Harbor. She had an interesting perspective on both, especially how she saw the two events covered in the media. One from radio and newspapers, the other from 24/7 TV coverage.

Can't we all just get along?? At least for today can we just remember all the people that lost their loved ones that day. Also all of our military who are still away from their families. This includes my family and I don't think today is the day to argue about all of this.

I want our military families to remember we are all thinking of them and pray they return soon.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

I agree with you 100%. He does it every 9/11. SMH.

This should not be allowed here. No political discussions.

He (Jiro) does have a point, whether you can see it or not. Many Americans appear ignorant and arrogant to citizens of other countries. That does not mean all Americans are, nor does it mean all foreigners think they are that way. But to brush it off, and tell him to leave, seems a bit over the top.

Just a hunch, Jiro probably knows more about American history than a lot of Americans. He had to learn it to become a citizen. Many Americans would feel foolish to debate history with foreign-born American citizens. I saw the test that my friend from Laos had to take to become a citizen...:eek3:

Don't like my post then report it! I am sick and tired of people bad mouthing America and Americans! Those that don't like it can leave in my opinion! I have nothing against legal immigrants. They do learn a lot about our country and theirs now! They should be proud not condemning though!

No, you just called Americans ignorant and arrogant! What's the difference really!?
The difference is.... I'm an American and I've acknowledged how arrogant and ignorant we are. Can you?

If you don't like it then leave it!
great. so why don't you leave then if you don't like it?

Jiro I like you but sometimes I don't like your attitude! At least here in America you can get away with what you say!!!
that sounds like you would shoot me for my opinion.

Don't like my post then report it! I am sick and tired of people bad mouthing America and Americans! Those that don't like it can leave in my opinion! I have nothing against legal immigrants. They do learn a lot about our country and theirs now! They should be proud not condemning though!
Has nothing to do with your opinion. Has to do with you badmouthing my President in a forum that does not allow political discussions. I don't make the rules, bud. Why make this topic another round of the same tired Left vs Right crap that wore the moderators down to the point they locked the entire political section? Can you focus on something else today? Is it possible to respect those that lost loved ones without it becoming a campaign moment?

You should know that you can't make personal attack against politicians or this thread (9/11) will THROWN OUT that what we don't want.

We aren't going report because we simply don't like your post, that's silly, however, we could report if you make personal attack on politicians or turn into strong political opposition, whichever isn't allowed for right now.

Who are bad mouthing at America? Don't point at me. I'm very extremely patriotic about America and their culture. Being white and Christian aren't required to be patriotic about America. It is normal to see people have a radical views, even a lot of other countries have one too.

The statement about "don't like, leave now" is ridiculous because you will NOT like about many things in other countries. Every countries have pros and cons. That's not case about Jiro's post and he says that we should improve the relation with other countries, that's really part of his belief.

It will a lot better for you to leave Jiro's post (#5) alone and just move on. It isn't good idea to get into fight with him because he has different belief and it will makes worse. You need to chill out and think about positively.

Can't we all just get along?? At least for today can we just remember all the people that lost their loved ones that day. Also all of our military who are still away from their families. This includes my family and I don't think today is the day to argue about all of this.

I want our military families to remember we are all thinking of them and pray they return soon.
GOD BLESS AMERICA

exactly. that's what I want - everybody to get along together especially with other countries - approachable and multicultural.

If you (general you) find it disagreeable, then I am sad for you and I hope we won't have another 9/11 because of your arrogance and ignorance.

I watched the program "The Hunt for Bin Laden" on TV recently. The reasons OBL stated for retaliations against Americans were that U.S. military killed many innocent civilians mistakenly during Gulf War and U.S. supports Israel. Also his religious belief was that anyone other than Muslims on the holy land as well as a Muslim who supports America is an enemy. CIA failed to do its job to prevent the attacks, IMO.

The difference is.... I'm an American and I've acknowledged how arrogant and ignorant we are. Can you?

great. so why don't you leave then if you don't like it?

that sounds like you would shoot me for my opinion.

This is not a slam on you and I'm not trying to be rude or crass but I was born here and have no intention of leaving at this point. I love America! I will never acknowledge any arrogance or ignorance on America! I can admit when I'm wrong but will not, will not apologize for America! We are not perfect but as close as it gets!

Nope, you have the right to your opinion even if I don't like it! :lol:

Has nothing to do with your opinion. Has to do with you badmouthing my President in a forum that does not allow political discussions. I don't make the rules, bud. Why make this topic another round of the same tired Left vs Right crap that wore the moderators down to the point they locked the entire political section? Can you focus on something else today? Is it possible to respect those that lost loved ones without it becoming a campaign moment?

Yup, I tried to tell them but they refused to listen. :roll:

I'm just try to help them to get out of trouble, that's sad and I personally don't want any members banned because break the forum rule.

excuse me? why don't you leave if you don't like my opinion?

I bet some patriotic Americans are proud of themselves for voting for American Idol winner and not the President. :roll:

This is not a slam on you and I'm not trying to be rude or crass but I was born here and have no intention of leaving at this point. I love America! I will never acknowledge any arrogance or ignorance on America! I can admit when I'm wrong but will not, will not apologize for America! We are not perfect but as close as it gets!

Nope, you have the right to your opinion even if I don't like it! :lol:

I'm confused. First... you tell me to leave and now you tell me I have the right to my opinion?

It is still America and freedom of speech does exist! I will talk bad about any president that I don't like just like you do with W! You seem to perpetuate this crap as well! There was no need from the beginning of this thread to dis America! I didn't start this war either! Jiro did and you supported him! Now if we're done flinging the poo I am prepared to carry on a good clean discussion! I humbly apologize for my attitude all (Jiro, saywhatkid & others) but not for America! Good day all!

I'm confused. First... you tell me to leave and now you tell me I have the right to my opinion?

I never told you to leave. I just gave you that option! :lol: I do like you Jiro, and I respect your opinion I just don't understand the need to insert BC (bull crap) that is not necessary into a thread!

I agree with you 100%. He does it every 9/11. SMH.

It is just his belief, that all.

It looks like you have trouble to interact with people who have different belief and always get in unnecessary attack.

I have some conservative friends that aren't look like you.

Yup, I tried to tell them but they refused to listen. :roll:

I'm just try to help them to get out of trouble, that's sad and I personally don't want any members banned because break the forum rule.

I'm glad you said them!!!:P

excuse me? why don't you leave if you don't like my opinion?

I bet some patriotic Americans are proud of themselves for voting for American Idol winner and not the President. :roll:

:dunno::dunno2: I feel a great responsibility in voting and especially for the president in this election! :ty:

Back