7 year old girl abducted from my sisters apartment complex!( Updated 12.5.11)

What you have said is not factual. Blah blah blah - the rubber-glue argument again?

so.... where did you get shoe laces from? and that he killed himself under suicide watch? ALL of your sources have said NO SUCH THING. and what part of my post is incorrect?

can you answer that question instead of bitching around? Like I said - I'm interested in facts and nothing else.

so.... where did you get shoe laces from? and that he killed himself under suicide watch? ALL of your sources have said NO SUCH THING. and what part of my post is incorrect?

can you answer that question instead of bitching around? Like I said - I'm interested in facts and nothing else.

Hello - I am not the one "bitching around".

Do us all a favor and just google suicide watch :)

Hello - I am not the one "bitching around".

Do us all a favor and just google suicide watch :)

that didn't answer my question. I'll repeat. it would be greatly appreciated if you can answer these 2 questions with one-word answer :ty:

where did you get the part that he hung himself with shoe laces?
where did it say that he killed himself under suicide watch?

that didn't answer my question. I'll repeat. yes/no answer will suffice and it would be greatly appreciated if you can answer these 2 questions with one-word answer :ty:

where did you get the part that he hung himself with shoe laces?
where did it say that he killed himself under suicide watch?

I have already answered your questions. You are simply talking in circles now. Re-read starting with post #286

I guess he kind of deserves it, but that still won't bring the kid back...so nothing can be done. she's gone and now he's gone too. It's a real fucked up world we live in.

I have already answered your questions. You are simply talking in circles now. Re-read starting with post #286

done. so where did it say in the article that he hung himself with shoe laces? did I miss it?

Confrontational as usual.

Asking the same exact question over and over again and expecting a different answer each time?

Has google answered your question about shoe laces yet?

Conditions of suicide watch

People under suicide watch are put into an environment where it would be difficult for them to hurt themselves. In many cases, any dangerous items will be removed from the area, such as sharp objects and some furniture, or they may be placed in a special padded cell, which has nothing outcropping from the walls to provide a place for a ligature to be attached, and with only a drain-grill on the floor. They may be stripped of anything with which they might hurt themselves or use as noose, including shoelaces, belts, neckties,[1] bras,[2] socks, suspenders, other clothing, and bed sheets.[2] Such precautions are taken because people have attempted suicide with those items. In extreme cases the person may be undressed entirely.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_watch

Asking the same exact question over and over again and expecting a different answer each time?
I was hoping you would start seeing actual facts.

I have not found anything in google search that said Brunn hung himself with shoelaces.

did you miss other parts like....

They may be stripped of anything with which they might hurt themselves or use as noose, including shoelaces, belts, neckties,[1] bras,[2] socks, suspenders, other clothing, and bed sheets.

It doesn't. But Sheriff Roger Garrison told the DoC to put him on suicide watch - they take stuff away from you that you can hang yourself with when put you on suicide watch (your shoe laces being one such item).

I am guessing he was never put on suicide watch and had his shoelaces.

The other question I have is ... where was he able to hang himself from - prison cells are designed to prevent hangings.

:wave:

http://www.alldeaf.com/current-even...complex-updated-12-5-11-a-10.html#post2016628

Suicide watch - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry, Steinhauer.... I am with Jiro on this thread. He asked you how did you know it was shoe laces (post # 286). There are many things one can use to hang oneself so how do you know it was the shoe laces the police forgot to take away?

By the way, I don't like how you talked down to Jiro.

Right, it was not clear that he was on a sucide watch. I wonder if they are being vague on purpose. I know that a child molester/killer doesn't last long in prison - the danger coming from other inmates and the guards as well.

The first article made it clear Brunn was on suicide watch in the Cherokee County jail (according to his lawyer).

The first article made it clear Brunn was on suicide watch in the Cherokee County jail (according to his lawyer).

No it doesn't.

And, wiki, REALLY? For suicide watches even though it has nothing to do with this particular case?

No it doesn't.

And, wiki, REALLY? For suicide watches even though it has nothing to do with this particular case?

Yes it does.

And yes, REALLY, wiki for suicide watches particularly for this case (duh).

Back