250 Million Christians Will Be Persecuted in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL at this thread.

Oh, the poor persecuted Christian majority.

It's this kind of bullshit that makes me feel like tearing up a Bible.

and yet Christians don't see anything wrong with brainwashing people to convert to Christianity?
The key word in that quote was "force". No one can be forced to accept Jesus Christ as Savior. Also, no one can be brainwashed to accept Jesus Christ as Savior. A sinner must surrender voluntarily to Jesus Christ.

There are some churches and denominations that call themselves "Christian", and they might use coercive techniques to convert people to their groups. That is WRONG! True acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior is a one-on-one experience. It has nothing to do with joining a church or religion.

The key word in that quote was "force". No one can be forced to accept Jesus Christ as Savior. Also, no one can be brainwashed to accept Jesus Christ as Savior. A sinner must surrender voluntarily to Jesus Christ.

There are some churches and denominations that call themselves "Christian", and they might use coercive techniques to convert people to their groups. That is WRONG! True acceptance of Jesus Christ as Savior is a one-on-one experience. It has nothing to do with joining a church or religion.

Amen! Jesus give your choose You want serve devil or Jesus Christ?

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

LOL at this thread.

Oh, the poor persecuted Christian majority.

It's this kind of bullshit that makes me feel like tearing up a Bible.

You are against God!! It not BULLSHIT!! It not very very NICE of you!

...One of mine friend who is christian, is still do on drugs. that how person preach others that is okay for christian who use on drugs and etcs.. person ruined the being reputational christian in public.. Pastor put others down and even put me down whatever pastor wanted.. They made me stopped being christian as like you christians still do judge and critize against others. that why you christians made me turne against you all christians with my very hatred words.. therefore you can't change my heart or mind period....
I agree that "Christians" who live a bad testimony probably do more damage to the cause of Christ than the Devil himself.
Your friend is very wrong to say that it's OK for a Christian to abuse drugs. It is NOT OK. He is wrong to abuse drugs, and he is even more wrong to lead other people astray by saying that it's OK.

If you don't want to be a Christian that's your choice. I just want you to understand one point. No one can be forced to accept Christ--but also, no one can be forced to reject Christ. Whether you accept Christ or reject Christ, that is your decision. No one forced that decision on you.

If you had really been a Christian before, you would still be one now. Remember:

Romans 8
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus said:

John 10
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Your friend and pastor were wrong influences; I'm not excusing them. But you are still responsible for your own decisions.

I agree that "Christians" who live a bad testimony probably do more damage to the cause of Christ than the Devil himself.
Your friend is very wrong to say that it's OK for a Christian to abuse drugs. It is NOT OK. He is wrong to abuse drugs, and he is even more wrong to lead other people astray by saying that it's OK.

If you don't want to be a Christian that's your choice. I just want you to understand one point. No one can be forced to accept Christ--but also, no one can be forced to reject Christ. Whether you accept Christ or reject Christ, that is your decision. No one forced that decision on you.

If you had really been a Christian before, you would still be one now. Remember:

Romans 8
35 Who shall separate us from the love of Christ? shall tribulation, or distress, or persecution, or famine, or nakedness, or peril, or sword? 36 As it is written, For thy sake we are killed all the day long; we are accounted as sheep for the slaughter. 37 Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come, 39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Jesus said:

John 10
27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me: 28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. 29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Your friend and pastor were wrong influences; I'm not excusing them. But you are still responsible for your own decisions.

That is a fact!!! My former husband said that before!! I did not agreed with my former husband since he was on drugs. I talked with my former pastor about it. My former pastor told me it is a very common story what you shared it in here.

You are against God!! It not BULLSHIT!! It not very very NICE of you!

If that's the case, then HAIL SATAN!

stir2.gif

If that's the case, then HAIL SATAN!

stir2.gif

KJV Bible said here,

Galatians 6:7 Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

Proverbs 10:14 Wise [men] lay up knowledge: but the mouth of the foolish [is] near destruction.

You know my favorite bible verse? The one thay says "blah blah blah."

You know my favorite bible verse? The one thay says "blah blah blah."

God will take care with you! Pray for you! Jesus Christ died on the cross for your sin. Keep avoid big time Judgment Day!

Guido,

Be nice and stick to this topic. If, you don't have anythin' to say - please, do not post here.

An example of Muslim attitude towards Christians:

Will Saudis Ban the Letter ‘X'?

BY YOUSSEF IBRAHIM
January 15, 2007
URL: Will Saudis Ban the Letter ‘X'? - January 15, 2007 - The New York Sun

The letter "X" soon may be banned in Saudi Arabia because it resembles the mother of all banned religious symbols in the oil kingdom: the cross.

The new development came with the issuing of another mind-bending fatwa, or religious edict, by the infamous Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice — the group of senior Islamic clergy that reigns supreme on all legal, civil, and governance matters in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The commission's damning of the letter "X" came in response to a Ministry of Trade query about whether it should grant trademark protection to a Saudi businessman for a new service carrying the English name "Explorer."

"No! Nein! Nyet!" was the commission's categorical answer.

Why?

Well, never mind that none of the so-called scholars manning the upper ranks of the religious outfit can speak or read a word of English. But their experts who examined the English word "explorer" were struck by how suspicious that "X" appeared. In a kingdom where Friday preachers routinely refer to Christians as pigs and infidel crusaders, even a twisted cross ranks as an abomination.

So after waiting a year, the Saudi businessman, Amru Mohammad Faisal, got his answer: No. But, like so many other Saudi businessmen who suffer from the travesties of the commission, he seemed more baffled than angry. He wrote letters to Saudi newspapers to criticize the cockamamie logic. An article he wrote appeared with his photograph on some Arabian Web sites. It sarcastically invited the commission to expand its edict to the "plus" sign in mathematics and accounting, in order "to prevent filthy Christian conspiracies from infiltrating our thoughts, our beliefs, and our feelings."

An example of Muslim attitude towards Christians:

Will Saudis Ban the Letter ‘X'?

BY YOUSSEF IBRAHIM
January 15, 2007
URL: Will Saudis Ban the Letter ‘X'? - January 15, 2007 - The New York Sun

The letter "X" soon may be banned in Saudi Arabia because it resembles the mother of all banned religious symbols in the oil kingdom: the cross.

The new development came with the issuing of another mind-bending fatwa, or religious edict, by the infamous Commission for the Promotion of Virtue and Prevention of Vice — the group of senior Islamic clergy that reigns supreme on all legal, civil, and governance matters in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia.

The commission's damning of the letter "X" came in response to a Ministry of Trade query about whether it should grant trademark protection to a Saudi businessman for a new service carrying the English name "Explorer."

"No! Nein! Nyet!" was the commission's categorical answer.

Why?

Well, never mind that none of the so-called scholars manning the upper ranks of the religious outfit can speak or read a word of English. But their experts who examined the English word "explorer" were struck by how suspicious that "X" appeared. In a kingdom where Friday preachers routinely refer to Christians as pigs and infidel crusaders, even a twisted cross ranks as an abomination.

So after waiting a year, the Saudi businessman, Amru Mohammad Faisal, got his answer: No. But, like so many other Saudi businessmen who suffer from the travesties of the commission, he seemed more baffled than angry. He wrote letters to Saudi newspapers to criticize the cockamamie logic. An article he wrote appeared with his photograph on some Arabian Web sites. It sarcastically invited the commission to expand its edict to the "plus" sign in mathematics and accounting, in order "to prevent filthy Christian conspiracies from infiltrating our thoughts, our beliefs, and our feelings."

Care to explain what " cockamamie logic " means ? I am tryin' to understand what it means.

Care to explain what " cockamamie logic " means ? I am tryin' to understand what it means.
It means a totally foolish way of thinking; nonsense, ridiculous.

I believe that when they persecuted Christians like this, the Christians are provin' them that God is the Truth - because, of persecution and, that Jesus said it was because, of Him. His Name.

In fact, it wasn't Allah's name to prove anythin', because they KILL the Christians.

Amen! Jesus give your choose You want serve devil or Jesus Christ?

Matthew 6:24

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

It seems that in your mind that whoever doesnt believe in Jesus must believe in the devil. What if it is just neither?

and yet Christians don't see anything wrong with brainwashing people to convert to Christianity?

Let's see what Jesus says :

Mark 16:15

" And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to the whole creation. "

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back