250 Million Christians Will Be Persecuted in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
[shocked] I'm Christain... My parents are Christain... :ugh:

Too much of an "Aldoph Hitler"-style execution...

Two ... hundred ... and fifty million... :iough:

I know. I was shocked, too when I read the article. But, for those who are willin' to die for Jesus Christ, they are rejoicin' to join their Maker. No more pain, nor tears, nor sorrow for them. God will wipe their tears away. They are havin' their peace with the Lord now. :)

Gestapo - I would say...in another word to describe it. I expect it will happen in the USA in the near future. FYI, I wouldn't be surprised.

How would happen in USA? It would punish on people who is agnostic?

How would happen in USA? It would punish on people who is agnostic?

As for people who are agnostics - they are unbelievers, freethinkers and doubters. They are very much the same as Muslims and other foreigners such as Buddahists, Shams, and other false gods who don't believe in Jesus who is God.

The question is : Are you goin' to kill Christians & Jews, if you are agnostic ?

=p if it comes down to that I'm just going to stick with whatever they tell me to believe. This one is gonna be odd coming from me but remeber that story of david and stuff? He was forced to worship someone other than he believed in but always kept faithful.

The bottom line is- I won't believe in what they say, I'll always have my own beliefs, but I'd rather choose life over death. Frankly when is dying for an ideal ever good?

Let them get their brains fried. Be free, be secular.

Attachments

• brainfry.jpg
    brainfry.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 8
You know I am anti-christ and anti-semities.. I hope someday one RACIST leader put christians in camp like jews did...
I'm very disappointed that you want that to happen to me. :(

But I don't hate you.

Yeah he made no sense.
I ain't surprise you always bring your flame here around.... anyway.. Am I ? Ahh interesting.... it entitle your opinion... I am not here to make no sense any post to all..

If I taught my kids about anti-christians.. it would make no sense to me as for me teach them hate christians...

My step childern are whites.. I don't have problem with them about their skins.. I admire them for who they are.. they just are kids, respects and smarts.. I am glad that kids get their educations and family valves what I teaching as unlike you..

I tell you, i dont care how much of hate in your heart to me.. I don't mind you hate me with your heart 's full of crap.. You asked somebody pity you but your heart of rotten..

don't bring your flame here around me in Cyberred's thread and ruin her thread.. let save her thread that people have chance to make posts here without lock up.. thanks..

let people stick on this topic..

I ain't surprise you always bring your flame here around.... anyway.. Am I ? Ahh interesting.... it entitle your opinion... I am not here to make no sense any post to all..

If I taught my kids about anti-christians.. it would make no sense to me as for me teach them hate christians...

My step childern are whites.. I don't have problem with them about their skins.. I admire them for who they are.. they just are kids, respects and smarts.. I am glad that kids get their educations and family valves what I teaching as unlike you..

I tell you, i dont care how much of hate in your heart to me.. I don't mind you hate me with your heart 's full of crap.. You asked somebody pity you but your heart of rotten..

don't bring your flame here around me in Cyberred's thread and ruin her thread.. let save her thread that people have chance to make posts here without lock up.. thanks..

let people stick on this topic..

If you die tomorrow? You know where you will going? Ready be yourself wake up! You will be biggest sorry someday! I don't interesting people or kids are smart. It very important is count Jesus Christ Saviour PERIOD..

If you die tomorrow? You know where you will going? Ready be yourself wake up! You will be biggest sorry someday! I don't interesting people or kids are smart. It very important is count Jesus Christ Saviour PERIOD..
Honestly, I don't even know what you talk about as you dont even know what you talk about.. You judge me about die.. Your death-wish list that I die on tomorrow, don't you??

I tell you full truth, I ain't fear to face between the death and life which one i choice... I am ready to face the death.. because I knew I will reincarnate of human flesh again when I come back to the flesh baby come from the human parent..I aware about THE DEATH AND THE LIFE made me that way.. I am ready, not JOKE!

I notice more and more christians kill their husbands or wifes or members of church...christians will become cult follwers like muslim kill another mulims..

I think you guys need to chill. Especially XBGM3R. You've made it painfully obvious about your stance, but you're kinda dragging a dead horse on dude. You're making this a personal crusade to well... preach how much you hate christians.

I think you guys need to chill. Especially XBGM3R. You've made it painfully obvious about your stance, but you're kinda dragging a dead horse on dude. You're making this a personal crusade to well... preach how much you hate christians.

Thank you.

To answer to your question in your previous post :

Matthew 16:25-26

" For whosoever would save his life shall lose it: and whosoever shall lose his life for my sake shall find it.
For what shall a man be profited, if he shall gain the whole world, and forfeit his life? or what shall a man give in exchange for his life? "

Think about it, Dark-Half. Which one you prefer ? :)

As for people who are agnostics - they are unbelievers, freethinkers and doubters. They are very much the same as Muslims and other foreigners such as Buddahists, Shams, and other false gods who don't believe in Jesus who is God.

Agnostic is means that person who nothing to believe on everything but Muslim and other religions that who believe in other person and different belief.

The question is : Are you goin' to kill Christians & Jews, if you are agnostic ?

What? That's looks stupid question to me but agnostic means nothing to believe on everything and freedom from religion, such as does not follow on belief.

Ah well.. why you worry and concern about me being hate christians.. Whatever you think I preach christians with my hatred words.. I don't have to say "APOLOGIZE" to christians what the hatred comments I made for whole rest of lifetime..

Most christians got angry with me about my post comments.. they need to go and pick the apply and fill the apply out for angry managements class you attend..

I know you hate somebody that you can't deny the facts, Then don't put your fingerpoint at me being hating christians..

BTW: In previously I was used to be christian and I judged others about their sinners what the comments I was against.. because I did not read bible at all.. I kept to judge others who sin what I make comments against as like you and even christians judge against others and against (other) christians what the way i can see .. it is so harsh words.. till I read the scripture very deep through the words of wisdom.. the scripture of the word changed my mind of this entire life.

One of mine friend who is christian, is still do on drugs. that how person preach others that is okay for christian who use on drugs and etcs.. person ruined the being reputational christian in public.. Pastor put others down and even put me down whatever pastor wanted.. They made me stopped being christian as like you christians still do judge and critize against others. that why you christians made me turne against you all christians with my very hatred words.. therefore you can't change my heart or mind period..

I wont to make the comments in this thread for events.. Good luck with this thread..

Stay enjoy in forums..

They seem to regard it as their religious duty to force Christians and non-Muslims to convert to Islam.
and yet Christians don't see anything wrong with brainwashing people to convert to Christianity?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back