250 Million Christians Will Be Persecuted in 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jesus created the universe.

Colossians 1
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

John 1
3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Praise the Lord!!!! HORRAAY!!

UpstNYDesigner, Good testimony!!!

Remember Lord is GOOD!! Psalm 91:1-16

1 He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.

2 I will say of the LORD, [He is] my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust.

3 Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, [and] from the noisome pestilence.

4 He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth [shall be thy] shield and buckler.Smile!

5 Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night; [nor] for the arrow [that] flieth by day;

6 [Nor] for the pestilence [that] walketh in darkness; [nor] for the destruction [that] wasteth at noonday.

7 A thousand shall fall at thy side, and ten thousand at thy right hand; [but] it shall not come nigh thee.

8 Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold and see the reward of the wicked.

9 Because thou hast made the LORD, [which is] my refuge, [even] the most High, thy habitation;

10 There shall no evil befall thee, neither shall any plague come nigh thy dwelling.

11 For he shall give his angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways.

12 They shall bear thee up in [their] hands, lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.

13 Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: the young lion and the dragon shalt thou trample under feet.

14 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.

15 He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I [will be] with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation.

Thanks to all those read my testmony.

iMuchas Gracias! (Thank you so much!) Yeah, it was quite an experience I went through those four years but God blessed us with 10 new deaf churches there, over 50 deaf and some hearing accepted the Lord Saviour Jesus Christ. Seen ministries growth and provided needs there. Someday to go back there and do more work for God.

Any interested?

I have another testmony I heard from a man in Nicaragua. He is a pastor and has a heart for Deaf people in Nicaragua. When Daniel Oreiga ruled Nicaragua with the Communists, as you all are aware that Communists are anti-Christian. The Communists forced men to be soldiers there. If you refuse, they would jail you, abuse you, etc.

Well, this pastor who refused to exile to Peaceful Costa Rica, he stayed to show his faith and proven his faith for God. The Communists forced him to be a solder but he refused to deny Christ and refused to join the army. He was jailed by putting him in a tiny cell that you have to stand up and bend your back. It was all for trying to brain wash him. He refuse to deny Christ so he later was released but they arrested him again and tried him to become a solder for the Communist Party in Nicaragua.

The second time in jail, many other men who refused to become Communists, solders, etc.. organized to escape but they all knew many will die trying to climb a high prison wall. They all knew there would be guards to do gun shooting at the men. Well, it was 3,000 men in prison but only a group of dozens each time would give up their lives to make a human ladder. That is, pile of men to make it easier for the next group of men to climb up and die for the next group, you get the idea.

Well, it happened that the pastor and 5 other men made it out of the prison by climbing over all the dead men by the high wall. It has to be about 20 feet high. Those 6 jumped down 20 feet to freedom or hiding in Nicaragua.

Then the Communists had fed up with that pastor and made a huge sign--big enough to cover an old Holiday Inn 1950s neon sign by posting it front of the pastor's house! He is so poor and has no health insurance. His home has 2 rooms. The house is small enough to fit in a one car garage. Half of his house is the bedroom enough room for himself with his wife, 3 kids, and his mother.

I was in that house. No window, rat came in the window to the kitchen, and toilet outside! Yup, I went to the john outside there! (was sick from Sulfur breathing after seeing a famous volcano near Mangua, Nicaragua.

Real sad but God bless him! Now pray that the Communists fall again in Nicaragua! They won elections this time. Pray for the pastor, the deaf, etc.. Dios Beniga.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back