2015 Official AD Meet II on 23rd May 2015

I'm curious here. What makes a meet up official or not?
official is made with permission with the owner of this site, Alex. unofficial, without his permission. Most of the time, official meet ups are more bigger and the owner is there as well.

I have pinpointed an potential date for the AD meet II but stay tuned in late August/early september for the confirmation! :shock:

Great news guys!

This is the moment you all are waiting for.....is the date for the official AD meet II which is....

Saturday, 23rd May 2015!

The location will be in NYC however venue is to be TBC at a later date.

now, shoo, get planning, ladies and gentlemen!

ATTN MODS: Please update the date in bigger font in the OP & update the thread title with the "Date updated" so to grab everyone's attention, thanks! :cool2:

Last edited:
Great news guys!

This is the moment you all are waiting for.....is the date for the official AD meet II which is....

Saturday, 23rd May 2015!

The venue is to be TBC at a later date.

now, shoo, get planning, ladies and gentlemen!

ATTN MODS: Please update the date in bigger font in the OP & update the thread title with the "Date updated" so to grab everyone's attention, thanks! :cool2:

Location QQ GA

New Yorkers and people from IL rarely get along with each other-- so I heard. Then again, some people did tell me that.

Oh please! Tooo many of my friends from NY and IL. Both friends around each. I married my wife and she was stay NY for 7 years. I raises up from IL.

I hope to make it. Better before the memorial and my girls birthday weekend
The memorial day is Monday, 25th May 2015, the AD Meet II is on saturday 23rd... I hope you can make it at the least, It'll be awesome to catch up with you too while I am in town. :D

fb link doesnt seem to be working for me for some reason

I haven't checked this thread since late July or early August but May 23, 15? i recall you said March. Pardon me if I'm mistaken, anyhow May 23, '15... Ermm, I believe I will be still in Ireland. :/

I haven't checked this thread since late July or early August but May 23, 15? i recall you said March. Pardon me if I'm mistaken, anyhow May 23, '15... Ermm, I believe I will be still in Ireland. :/
my plan has changed, due to conflicts, so May '15 is the time for me to turn up, I am sorry that you will miss the event

Ok, the AD meet is only 4 months and half away!! is there any one who is keen to do this again in 2015!?

At this point, it's hard to tell. Gotta wait till time get closer

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AllDeaf App mobile app

ATTN MODS: Can you please update the OP with these details below. Thanks! Please note the title, to get everyone's attn. Update with *Updated* in the title.

Here it is!

WHEN: Saturday 23rd May, 2015

WHERE: The Garden @ Studio Square NYC
35-33 36th Street, Long Island City NY 11106

Time: 7pm until 4am

Bring a deaf friend or two, the more the merrier. Please note, you need to get your own dinner before this event, however there are food available at the venue if you wish to dine there earlier.

There you go, ladies and gents, better start planning your trip.

Get cranking, AD'ers!

Back