2015 Official AD Meet II on 23rd May 2015

I checked booking.com and hotel's price between $200-$300 per night. :shock: and no hostel please.
Then let Jiro work the magic for you. He'll be able to find you something

EDIT: Have you thought of the Pod Hotel on East 51st Street? The prices are very good, and you could easily get to the AD meet on a subway from NYC.

I checked booking.com and hotel's price between $200-$300 per night. :shock: and no hostel please.

sounds like you're looking at luxurious 5-stars in middle of Manhattan or hot tourist spot :lol:

try looking at somewhere further away like upper manhattan, queens, or brooklyn.

and try airbnb.com. what's your date range and price limit per night?

Just heard about dreamcheaper.com. Interesting site to get cheaper hotel.

sounds like you're looking at luxurious 5-stars in middle of Manhattan or hot tourist spot :lol:

try looking at somewhere further away like upper manhattan, queens, or brooklyn.

and try airbnb.com. what's your date range and price limit per night?

Even I clicked lower price via booking.com. Around $120 or less and 3 nights.

Just heard about dreamcheaper.com. Interesting site to get cheaper hotel.
I will check it out. Thank you.

Yeah, that's why I avoid any expensive hotel in Manhattan but of course why should I since I live nearby? Lol, but one time few years ago when I did not feel right to stay over my folks' house since we needed some space, so I went to Best Western Queen Court hotel in Flushing, Queens where there is subway/LIRR station a few blocks away. That one night costed me 100 dollars or something like that. Meaning split it for u and your wife in 50 dollars each. Let me see that hotel's cost.

EDIT: Forget it....with AAA member card it costs 143 dollars a night.

Why don't some of you split a hotel room? It'll help on costs. :)

I would like to go, but unfortunately NY is a bit too far. To those who ARE going - have fun!

Yeah, that's why I avoid any expensive hotel in Manhattan but of course why should I since I live nearby? Lol, but one time few years ago when I did not feel right to stay over my folks' house since we needed some space, so I went to Best Western Queen Court hotel in Flushing, Queens where there is subway/LIRR station a few blocks away. That one night costed me 100 dollars or something like that. Meaning split it for u and your wife in 50 dollars each. Let me see that hotel's cost.

EDIT: Forget it....with AAA member card it costs 143 dollars a night.

dont you forget that riding on the LIRR or Car parking still costs more.:( If i can go, i ll stay either friends home or my siblings. I hope megabus costs that low!

dont you forget that riding on the LIRR or Car parking still costs more.:( If i can go, i ll stay either friends home or my siblings. I hope megabus costs that low!
FF, if the megabus is expensive, you can explore other options of travel. It would still be awesome to see you again in NY :thumb:

we don't have 3-days pass. they took it off couple years ago. sad!!! and I doubt you'll ever take a bus in NYC because subway pretty much takes you everywhere. and guess what? I've been going to NYC since I was a little kid and I still have no idea how to use it!!!! lol!!!!! I've taken a bus ride in NYC probably 5x.

http://web.mta.info/nyct/fare/FaresatAGlance.htm

Well, the fare will be increased starting next week.

http://web.mta.info/nyct/fare/NewFareInformation.htm

30 day reduced card fare- $58.25 a month. :mad:

Here 50/50 go or not... When deadline? I am go asking my man to see if he can care of our horses and kids then I am go alone! :)

Here 50/50 go or not... When deadline? I am go asking my man to see if he can care of our horses and kids then I am go alone! :)
If you come, you will have more time to chat with me, you didn't have enough last time in 2010. There is no RSVP, just turn up at the venue on 23rd May 2015, except to let us know here on AD that you're coming, if you decide to go! :mrgreen:

Hey New Yorker!! I see that Greyhound or Amtrak do not service ride from Boston to Long island!! Do you know any bus or train available?

Hey New Yorker!! I see that Greyhound or Amtrak do not service ride from Boston to Long island!! Do you know any bus or train available?

you'll have to take another train ride from NYC to Long Island via LIRR

Back