2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, it is not going to happen for the year 2011.
So have fun without me. :cool2:

I gotta say- this is the queitest thread and I havent heard a thing from OP saying what they are thinking of?

hey jiro.... what brand of sunglasses u have in market now? is it sargent sunglasses?:cool2:

Is this going to happen or not? Any word? Idea on when? I have a lot of things coming up that I have to plan for and I would like this to be a priority in the scheme of trips and such. I am making plans with other people who are waiting to know when and if I can do something with them. Like I said Id rather do this but if no one knows anything??? ANYONE ??? BUELER? BUELER?

NYC in one weekend over the summer? I am flexible.

NYC in one weekend over the summer? I am flexible.

I am down with any time in the summer actually! We just need someone to figure out when! lol It was like this thread was started but no one is finishing it! :giggle:

Yeah, I'd like to know, so I can book an flight in the next couple months, permitting that the fare is quite cheap.

hope for summer in nyc as long as other plans of mine won't get in the way!

Someone needs to man up and pick a date to see how many can go.

Yeah, I'd like to know, so I can book an flight in the next couple months, permitting that the fare is quite cheap.

Turns out that I cannot make it to NYC or the East Coast AD meet up. Maybe next year.

So, any ADers who want to meet up in San Fransisco somewhere near end of June?

Will give this a miss as I mentioned earlier - but I will be making sure I will be in the U.S in June 2012.

Turns out that I cannot make it to NYC or the East Coast AD meet up. Maybe next year.

So, any ADers who want to meet up in San Fransisco somewhere near end of June?

I agree with you. I can go to California to take pleasant trip. Ask authentic to make idea about AD party.

I can arrange a poker game at a deaf club in NYC if you guys are up for it.

June? July? August? September? We should make a poll.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back