2011 AllDeaf National Meet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fellow ADers,

Jiro, Naisho and I were discussing about hosting the next AD national meet somewhere in the Northeast. We're thinking NYC/NJ area since two of us live in the area and we can get things in place. It will be held next year in 2011, but we're not sure what date yet. That's where you guys come in. :h5:

If you're interested in attending, which month and week would be good for you and why? Would you be interested in staying at a nearby hotel? Any ideas you want to share with us, or suggestions you have for us? :aw:

Last year's AD national meet in NYC was a success, and we would like to do it again! :naughty:

Wish I could go :(

What is next? I am not sure how much notice people need about this meet up? Those who are traveling may want more notice than others who live close to the meet up site.

lol wow... school? wonder when was the last time we went to school :lol:

Yeah long time ago but now I am a part time college! Yike! :)

Hope on Satuarday, please do not on Friday because I will drive down to hotel and rest follows next day to meet you guys! :D

Looks like the majority here would like the AD national meet to be in the late summer or fall (July/August/September). :hmm:

Vote August or September and on Saturday please! :)

If it's late spring or early summer , I could be interested in going! but it all depends on travel and lodging costs. I paid an arm and a leg last time visiting NYC.

If it's late spring or early summer , I could be interested in going! but it all depends on travel and lodging costs. I paid an arm and a leg last time visiting NYC.

why so expensive?

hello LL DEAF PEOPLE SO FUNNY WE CAN TALK WITH SPAINSH ?

Wirelessly posted

You speak Spanish?

Are you deaf,too?

What's the matter with you? :lol: They said we are funny deaf people and they want to speak,,"SPAINSH"

Must be an alien invasion.

Fellow ADers,

Jiro, Naisho and I were discussing about hosting the next AD national meet somewhere in the Northeast. We're thinking NYC/NJ area since two of us live in the area and we can get things in place. It will be held next year in 2011, but we're not sure what date yet. That's where you guys come in. :h5:

If you're interested in attending, which month and week would be good for you and why? Would you be interested in staying at a nearby hotel? Any ideas you want to share with us, or suggestions you have for us? :aw:

Last year's AD national meet in NYC was a success, and we would like to do it again! :naughty:

June 2011 in NYC after national deaf congress conference

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back