$100,000 to Spend On a Car - What Do You get?

should kept that blue one. cleaner in person and no rust.

crwreck.jpg

Honda Crash-Test Results, Honda Safety Information, Honda Insurance Data, NHTSA, IIHS, NCAP, ASA, Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Integra, Legend, Passport, CRX, CRV, Prelude, Acty
Looking for CRX in list for crash test.

[yt]WPY4IQaK6dc[/yt]

Keep in mind, that video you posted is a stock crx with cheap tires and stock suspension. Some suspension work and better wheels/tires will not make the car act like that in the video.

Keep in mind, that video you posted is a stock crx with cheap tires and stock suspension. Some suspension work and better wheels/tires will not make the car act like that in the video.

Cool, My Subaru still use stock suspension and it's over 130k milesage already. It's drive smooth.

I personally own one but a hatchback, same era as those 88-91 crx/civic. Getting painted next month hopefully.

newbumper1.jpg

Anyway, this what I would buy. A TVR Sagaris, only $60,000

TVR-Sagaris_2004_1024x768_wallpaper_02.jpg

Last edited:
I would by a one thousand dollar car and put the other 99 thousand in the bank.

I personally own one but a hatchback, same era as those 88-91 crx/civic. Getting painted next month hopefully.

newbumper1.jpg

Anyway, this what I would buy. A TVR Sagaris, only $60,000

TVR-Sagaris_2004_1024x768_wallpaper_02.jpg

that doesnt look like it, its more like a Corvette......i know what TVRs looks like, I like the Speed Six.....was in Swordfish...

umm thats weird. it was an tvr picture. i guess host changed it.

anyway heres a right pic, is TVR even allowed on US soils?

tvr%20sagaris.jpg

TVR-Sagaris-02.jpg

tvr-sagaris-1.jpg

2004-TVR-Sagaris-SA-Car-Show-1024x7.jpg

yeah not surprised, TVR's are fucking beautiful and has Loads of grunts, the Speed Twelve was an successful prototype but never got past it into production for its were making scary 800 HP from a normally aspirated V12 and the block was not constructed of cast iron or aluminium alloy, but steel!! it never got into mainstream simply because it was too powerful and probably also reliability might become a problem, too much power the cranks was breaking !! in the wiki, it said; "no newcomer to high performance cars and an experienced racer in the TVR Tuscan Challenge, drove one of the finished prototypes home and concluded that the car was unusable on the road, in his opinion simply too powerful." out of it

So in other words, TVR will be hard to get it to be street legal anywhere in US. I hope we could because I really like that Sagaris.

they filmed swordfish with a speed six cant be too hard

LOL
guess what i saw when i was googling for this...
one of the search result headers when like this;
TVR Sagaris coming to the US - One kidney (slightly used) for sale ...

TVR Sagaris coming to the US - One kidney (slightly used) for sale (by The Racing Geek)

check this website for sagaris in USA.......
TVR Sagaris Car Dealers | TVR Car Dealers

shit man you need usd120,000 I gotta donate sperm dozens of time to get that......Ofc im not that serious crazy to do that...but hell...it would be the ONLY way if i really really wanted one of those or a Ferrari (has to be a second hand 308GTB if a ferrari)

Last edited:
You mean this?

ferrari-crash.jpg

No engine, front wheels, priceless! You could probably buy it for maybe $10k :laugh2:

I would get a bmw 335i but individual with custom white exterior, black interior, white rims, tinted windows, logic7 sound system and any money left over i'd do lil stuff to the car! i love beemers

i just test drove one of those a week and a half ago, crashed it through the bmw dealership.

You mean this?

ferrari-crash.jpg

No engine, front wheels, priceless! You could probably buy it for maybe $10k :laugh2:

thats not a 308, and no, i wouldnt except if i had superior engineering skills and means of using their equipment and a hoist I might.... fuck id that ferrari still had an engine (say pick it up from the road) id buy it!! the engine would be worth 100,000 alone !!! and it would be awesome upgrade to any 'oridnary cars' heck i'd fraud the bank and order the fibreglass body kit thats is same as the old short lived Tv series hardcastle and mccormick , this car kit...since they HANDLE real good too !! probably not quite same level handling as a real ferrari but it wouldnt be unsafe either, and certainly better than bulky american 'muscles'....theres the pic below so imagine a donated ferrari engine into that, WOOT

but i would use the VW chassis nah, theres has to be something better like a Maclaren M6GT....
7373-1.jpg

Last edited:
thats not a 308, and no, i wouldnt except if i had superior engineering skills and means of using their equipment and a hoist I might.... fuck id that ferrari still had an engine (say pick it up from the road) id buy it!! the engine would be worth 100,000 alone !!! and it would be awesome upgrade to any 'oridnary cars' heck i'd fraud the bank and order the fibreglass body kit thats is same as the old short lived Tv series hardcastle and mccormick , this car kit...since they HANDLE real good too !! probably not quite same level handling as a real ferrari but it wouldnt be unsafe either, and certainly better than bulky american 'muscles'....theres the pic below so imagine a donated ferrari engine into that, WOOT

Doesn't matter if it's a 308 or not. It's supposed to be a joke for you.

jeez $120,000 for that TVR. I want it and its sexy.

grouse youtube video here !!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Jj4jjZc6Jw&NR=1]YouTube - 5th Gear - TVR Tuscan 2 vs. TVR Sagaris_2[/ame]

enjoy ;)

newer than 308 is even better lol

Doesn't matter if it's a 308 or not. It's supposed to be a joke for you.

lol, ya i know....heck $10k for a newer ferrari engine from a written off one is even better than a 308 !! more power and way smoother...(i know i been in a F355 it was insanely smooth when i got back in my old skyline i think something was broken for the next 3 days no kidding....took a while to get over it, unbelievable!!

Back