$100,000 to Spend On a Car - What Do You get?

Wirelessly posted

I'd like to get an 05 subaru wrx sti, perferably black, 6 spd. Typically ranges between 17k and 22km depending on the condition. Id like to get my hands on a Yamaha R6 and R1. The rest of the money ill probably use for maintainence care.
Eventually, I hope to have a garage bigger than my house full of cars, bikes and toys on wheels. :D

Fairly simple question. And unfortunately, no, this isnt for personal knowledge haha

$100,000 to Spend On a Car - What Do You get?

For me, definitely a Dodge Viper!

for that money I'd buy a Cessna 182 Turbo or a Cessna 210 Turbo..

Wirelessly posted

I'd like to get an 05 subaru wrx sti, perferably black, 6 spd. Typically ranges between 17k and 22km depending on the condition. Id like to get my hands on a Yamaha R6 and R1. The rest of the money ill probably use for maintainence care.
Eventually, I hope to have a garage bigger than my house full of cars, bikes and toys on wheels. :D

I like Sti with 5 doors like 2007-up that it have more room for two huskies and fun drive.

maybe 3 old supercars,
classic porsche 911 turbo, a ferrari 308, and a lamborghini contach... i think thats all fit in the USD$100,000 right? even in a pretty good condition?
hmm
that would be a good choices to pick, and hopefully they all last.. dammit the contach is one of the greatest looking car ever made...aerodynamically it sux... but who cares?

i would get Audi R8

audi-r8-3.jpg

cost expensive really pretty sound cost!! That is why!

cost expensive really pretty sound cost!! That is why!

Travis, we dont care if we cant afford it, (some of us can, but not me) the idea of this up-to-$100,000-car thread is to PRETEND you have $100,000 to spend on a car, what car would you get?

so...just say what car you like

no body cares if that is not real life, its just pretend, like a wish for a car post...

Travis, we dont care if we cant afford it, (some of us can, but not me) the idea of this up-to-$100,000-car thread is to PRETEND you have $100,000 to spend on a car, what car would you get?

so...just say what car you like

no body cares if that is not real life, its just pretend, like a wish for a car post...

I wish be buy for new car, I can't afford cause I want to job earn money for buy for new car. company order you require condition reason concern I am pissed off licence stupid. If I don't know what is happened change strict follow forbidden on condition required serious. my uncle rich money for buy new fashion car, I have my dad's brother support lucky for me! pretty sound hear wonderful

wouldnt a second ferrari f430 be under 100k in usa? if so id pick that over it!!

For me, i'd find a second hand Datsun 1600 SSS and fix the car up to mint condition like one of these below for an example

p1020059ti2.jpg

id pick an RX2 and chuck in a worked Cosmos 3 rotors and smack yours in the dust lol

id pick an RX2 and chuck in a worked Cosmos 3 rotors and smack yours in the dust lol
I wouldn't care for speed, I'd care for the beautiful look of an 70's datsun. My father used to own one, which apparently, was stolen in '94 in Sydney :aw:

you wish be new car! goal buy new car you are like car!:)

i understand, I care about the looks of the Torana XU1 anywhere 1971 to 1974
and they went hard!
i was teasing and i agree the 1600 datsun looks great nice flat panels all over, the simplicity is the focus of it, and not to mention a bloody good rally car of the time (been in one as well as the Fiat 124 which i think datsun copied it?)

Last edited:
I wouldn't care for speed, I'd care for the beautiful look of an 70's datsun. My father used to own one, which apparently, was stolen in '94 in Sydney :aw:

well on the other hand, that's a bullshit excuse, those hotted up Datsuns tend to be in 'fast fours and rotaries' magazines, also they tend to have massively turbo'ed double over head cammed' worked engines like Silvia, or even that old R30 Skyline motors so dont tell me its just looks, i know you young wee boys always defend jap crap saying' this is a tiny car but will blow you away' cuz it has a serious 400+ HP motors inside.. so no I dont buy your excuse, on the other hand again it will Blow the Xu1's away easy, because those XU1 (the restored to origiinal types not with chev350 blown or turboed' which wankers do injustice to the heritage) only made 190HP or 205 at the very most depending on the carbs used, but they were RAW-feeeling-feeling-it horsepowers! ..it was the true 1970's greats, it Blew away (the late Peter Brock did) GTHO's phase 3's with 351 clevelands - these were serious motherfuckers back in the days....(hell i got a mate whos got FOUR of those XY Falcons, one of which is a GTHO but phase 2)...

blah im not that stupid...so i take back and still say RX2 (or any rotarys 2 or 3 rotors - three's are fairly rare though, quads even rarer) will piss on the 4cyls LOL (been in that too, esp the banana ported fucker which redlined at
10,000rpm scary bastard that car was - with nothing happening until you hit 7,500 rpm)
But indeed the Datsuns 1600 did have nice lines...but you dont fool me...
hell, they ARE deadly in the hands of fools...

For me, i'd find a second hand Datsun 1600 SSS and fix the car up to mint condition like one of these below for an example

p1020059ti2.jpg

Seen it before. In the US market, we call it Datsun 510. My friend used to have a 1970 Datsun 510 with 4 doors with a 1600cc 4 cylinder.

Back