$100,000 to Spend On a Car - What Do You get?

Now you want to discuss 4 wheeling?? I have stories about that too, and im afraid you will just go "Breaking parts don't really impress me at all, all you do is hold on wheel steer and press gas thats it"
yep. hold on and gas'em. that's it. I'm not impressed but I am impressed by his smooth comeback.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t_EY6csLv_o[/ame]

Well.. Evading cops at 115 mph isn't all about "holding on and pedal to the metal" especially in a 1984 celica with just the 4banger in it...
let's do gumball. you and me. in shit cars.

just hold on steering wheel and press gas... that's it? lol no. This is not a drag race... it is a high-speed racing.

FYI - NASCAR has about 75 million fans. that's quite a lot. But I'm not a fan of NASCAR though... I like WRC and Dakar.

Yea, NASCAR has million fans because they are redneck, old school, cheap, american support, etc.

NASCAR are not cheap. Still popular motorsport in Amercia. Still old school NASCAR. Love to listen massive thunder from exhaust pipes.

Yes, Nascar is cheap than Formula 1, WRC, and some drag racing. Right?

I remember some drag racing (249mph @ 5seconds for 1/4) are fucking loud like hell than Nascar.

I like worldwide as WRC and F1 over USA and Canada only for track race.

Why Nascar is not anywhere in worldwide?

Nascar's mind are more like:
← ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑(brake)← (gas) ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑(brake) ←(gas) again and agin on the oval track. So simple.

I believe people just sitted and do nothing till they stand up and whoaaa when someone crash.

WRC's mind are more like:
← ↑(brake)(gas)→(handbrake)↓(brake)(gas)→(handbrake)↓(brake)(gas)→(brake)(gas)↓→↓ ↑ ↑→↓ at many different tracks.

I remember some drag racing (249mph @ 5seconds for 1/4) are fucking loud like hell than Nascar.

← ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑(brake)← (gas) ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑(brake) ←(gas) again and agin on the oval track. So simple.

I believe people just sitted and do nothing till they stand up and whoaaa when someone crash.

← ↑(brake)(gas)→(handbrake)↓(brake)(gas)→(handbrake)↓(brake)(gas)→(brake)(gas)↓→↓ ↑ ↑→↓ at many different tracks.

watching WRC is pretty boring.

You forgot about Watkins Glen and Sears Point.

Right, F1 is vast popular in worldwide but in America, people are not strong
faith in F1 cuz no Amercian driver in F1. Ofc, I am still watching F1 race on a Speed TV. I am not a fan of Michael Schmucher or other drivers execpt late Aryton Senna (he is my god)
NASCAR still race on road courses like Waktain Glen and Somona, also in Canada and Mexico. They did raced in Japan sometime ago I think. I heard rumor story that NASCAR are considering to add some more road course races in somehwere like in Wisconsin or in Canada in the future. I dont like to watching short oval tracks. I use to dvr any open wheel and stock car races. I like to watching Australia's stock car race in Speed TV.
I think the people in worldwide are being to flinting NASCAR races. Why? NASCAR have foreign born drivers in the race fields. Same as IRL.
I didnt watch WRC races in a TV....... not my type, yeah its boring.

Right, F1 is vast popular in worldwide but in America, people are not strong
faith in F1 cuz no Amercian driver in F1. Ofc, I am still watching F1 race on a Speed TV. I am not a fan of Michael Schmucher or other drivers execpt late Aryton Senna (he is my god)
NASCAR still race on road courses like Waktain Glen and Somona, also in Canada and Mexico. They did raced in Japan sometime ago I think. I heard rumor story that NASCAR are considering to add some more road course races in somehwere like in Wisconsin or in Canada in the future. I dont like to watching short oval tracks. I use to dvr any open wheel and stock car races. I like to watching Australia's stock car race in Speed TV.
I think the people in worldwide are being to flinting NASCAR races. Why? NASCAR have foreign born drivers in the race fields. Same as IRL.
I didnt watch WRC races in a TV....... not my type, yeah its boring.

:thumb: about F1 and open wheel.

I guess NASCAR is not enough blood in my vein. Whew, I am not only the one who dislike oval tracks.

Michael Schumacher aka The Stig was test driver some super cars at Top Gears. I remembered he did Ferrari 430 Scuderia @ 1:19.7 Top Gear Test Track.

Top Gear test track - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once you drive AWD or FWD at off-road track and you will understand why. :)

Wirelessly posted

I just pay Jiro or PFH $15,000 a year to drive for me in their already purchased Jeeps. I should be able to get a good five to ten years out of that.

:thumb: about F1 and open wheel.

I guess NASCAR is not enough blood in my vein. Whew, I am not only the one who dislike oval tracks.

Michael Schumacher aka The Stig was test driver some super cars at Top Gears. I remembered he did Ferrari 430 Scuderia @ 1:19.7 Top Gear Test Track.

Top Gear test track - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Once you drive AWD or FWD at off-road track and you will understand why. :)

Never seen "Top Gear Test Track" before. I only know 3 tracks in England, is Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Goodwood.

RWD is my drug addict that I cant accept to be an AWD driver.

Never seen "Top Gear Test Track" before. I only know 3 tracks in England, is Brands Hatch, Silverstone and Goodwood.

RWD is my drug addict that I cant accept to be an AWD driver.

Well, You grew up on southwest. Try go to center of USA at winter and you will understand why.

Wirelessly posted

I just pay Jiro or PFH $15,000 a year to drive for me in their already purchased Jeeps. I should be able to get a good five to ten years out of that.

Jiro dont have a jeep.. :) If yer cool, i'll cut you a deal.

Back