$100,000 to Spend On a Car - What Do You get?

Chevy Tahoe in black color of body and Ford Mustang (post-2005)

I would pay off my SUV and use the money for things that can hold value..like a house. Ha!

If it is not allowed, then I guess I would get the VW Toureg. (I havent been keeping updated on the newer cars so I dont know what's out there).:giggle:

if i can borrow $USD3,970, on top of that, id get the 2009 Corvette ZR1

hell, if i could score one of the 1,000 imports to USA, id pick up the Lexus IS-F, give /take 60 grand and have 40 K left for insurance, fuel and lots of fast tours all over the country doing 170mph lol (thats electronically cut-off if ungovernated , need access to a lappy with a hacked/stolen EFI-management program from lexus....then it would reach 200mph - Cheap for 'exotic top speed'! as at brand-new prices

I'd just buy myself a nice SUV and a nice motorcycle... then spend the rest on keeping the vehicles in good condition. :)

Since the op says $100K to spend on a car (only), I would buy a new Mustang Shelby 500 with several modifications and use it as a show car primarily yet would drive it seldom only.

That car type usually ranges from $50K to $100K in prices.

Good question. BUT I do have good answer!

HIGH depreciate value is what I would get!

1989-honda-civic-crx-si-yel.jpg

+
1558655301_31b16ea8e0.jpg

=
will save your $90,000.

1989-honda-civic-crx-si-yel.jpg

+
1558655301_31b16ea8e0.jpg

=
will save your $90,000.

dude, that's hypocritical lol, how much did your bike cost?? surely more than 10 grand, and surely you wouldnt buy THAT car it will make you run tears down your face simply because its too fucking slow.
but i know what 'joke' you trying to put, doubt you would though.

If I had 100k burning in my pocket, I'd run to the Porsche dealer and order myself a Porsche Cayenne GTS with 6 speed stickshift. At least I can have a Porsche and STILL haul the girls and that wheelchair around more than my favorite Porsche, a 944S2 Turbo would do. Not to mention that the Cayenne is perfect for the rough asphalts in town :)

dude, that's hypocritical lol, how much did your bike cost?? surely more than 10 grand, and surely you wouldnt buy THAT car it will make you run tears down your face simply because its too fucking slow.
but i know what 'joke' you trying to put, doubt you would though.

my bike costs me more than 10k? haha nope.i bought it for 2800.. no i am not kidding. i love to get that crx + k20. 90k dallors? i would love to buy all the type r. it will be nice collection set

crwreck.jpg

Honda Crash-Test Results, Honda Safety Information, Honda Insurance Data, NHTSA, IIHS, NCAP, ASA, Accord, Civic, Odyssey, Integra, Legend, Passport, CRX, CRV, Prelude, Acty
Looking for CRX in list for crash test.

[yt]WPY4IQaK6dc[/yt]

Remind of me in 3 years ago. My old girlfriend own VW Jetta and she is too crazy and too close for my rear and I push gas a little to speed up to away from her but she keep follow too closer to me and I don't noticed I made 70 mph at freeway on ramp. She got out of control and roll around then crash on the wall. Fucking freak me out but she is okay. I am happy I don't date her anymore since I found it out she have TWO DUIs already.

Endemic, I like to pick Accord over CRX.

Yeah, I see how bad the test results were on the CRX, worse than a Honda Civic, but the crash tests got better as newer cars came out because of better safety features on it. :)

Right! No wonder my friend just bought 92' Civic Hatch over CRX and it got 40MPG.

Right! No wonder my friend just bought 92' Civic Hatch over CRX and it got 40MPG.

Yea you can even get a Honda CIvic VX hatchback and get 50-55 mpg, the 92-95 model as well. You can seat 5 people, too!

i feel bad for driver. they probably driving like an idiot. We should to think hard, focus, knows what to do. you will be good.

i did done reckless driving with my crx b16 a ton times. important to have suspensions setup and good tires. handling's best. stock height is very dangerous indeed.

heres pic of my old three crxs
3crx.jpg

crxb16.jpg

Back