‘Whites only' basketball league announced

The answer is in the negative. I'm curious as to why he would even ask.

because you are worrying about race colors and care about races.

It is racist if you are worrying or care about race colors.

A simple yes or no and then that would be the end of the story. Answering a question with a question makes you look evasive. :giggle:

People of color have been historically barred from sports groups, people of color have a long history of being discriminated against in the U.S..................
Not in my lifetime. There are blacks all over in sports and in many cases they are superior athletes.

well no different from you asking us, who opposed your views in other threads, if we do not care about the Constitution and America.

because you are worrying about race colors and care about races.

It is racist if you are worrying or care about race colors.

Worrying?? Foxrac, please get it straight and understand that the worrying comes those who use race as part of their political correctness status quo. This article showed exactly that and how some people complained/worried while they screamed "Bigot!" over a simple fact that somebody wanted to form an "all white" basketball team. When it comes to private organizations they feel it is their right to set some critieria or standards in order for someone to become a "member" of that organization or club. Why worry if somebody wants an all white, all black, Germans only, Italian only, Deaf only, (name it here) private club or organization? Me? I don't really care as long as it's not about perpetuating hatred and violence.

Worrying?? Foxrac, please get it straight and understand that the worrying comes those who use race as part of their political correctness status quo. This article showed exactly that and how some people complained/worried while they screamed "Bigot!" over a simple fact that somebody wanted to form an "all white" basketball team. When it comes to private organizations they feel it is their right to set some critieria or standards in order for someone to become a "member" of that organization or club. Why worry if somebody wants an all white, all black, Germans only, Italian only, Deaf only, (name it here) private club or organization. Me? I don't really care as long as it's not about perpetuating hatred and violence.

same here

Let me first preface this comment with the fact that I don't have a racist bone in my body. I have zero tolerance for anyone that is a racist or bigot. I have said many times that we are all brothers and sisters of one race. The human race. With that said I must admit that people do tend to cry racism when anything all white is mentioned however there are all black, all Hispanic, all Asian clubs and organizations and even All Deaf organizations.

Not in my lifetime. There are blacks all over in sports and in many cases they are superior athletes.

Maybe it wasn't to that extent in your lifetime, but the history is there, and racism still runs rampant. The double-standard is a by-product of racism and will be there so long as racism is still around.

Maybe it wasn't to that extent in your lifetime, but the history is there, and racism still runs rampant. The double-standard is a by-product of racism and will be there so long as racism is still around.
I understand that but sometimes you have to let go of the past in order to be able to move on and have a better future.

Worrying?? Foxrac, please get it straight and understand that the worrying comes those who use race as part of their political correctness status quo. This article showed exactly that and how some people complained/worried while they screamed "Bigot!" over a simple fact that somebody wanted to form an "all white" basketball team. When it comes to private organizations they feel it is their right to set some critieria or standards in order for someone to become a "member" of that organization or club. Why worry if somebody wants an all white, all black, Germans only, Italian only, Deaf only, (name it here) private club or organization? Me? I don't really care as long as it's not about perpetuating hatred and violence.

It maybe not racist when you are in AD but if you are in other forum, such as skyscrapercity forum so when you are discussing about race colors so members would say that you are care about race colors and label you as bigot and racist.

For all whites basketball (AABA), if several black men want join and get denied because it is designed for whites so they could sue for civil rights violation, even you are expecting that judge will be on side with white so I doubtfully.

Double standard is a by-product of racism? Could u please explain that?

It maybe not racist when you are in AD but if you are in other forum, such as skyscrapercity forum so when you are discussing about race colors so members would say that you are care about race colors and label you as bigot and racist.

For all whites basketball (AABA), if several black men want join and get denied because it is designed for whites so they could sue for civil rights violation, even you are expecting that judge will be on side with white so I doubtfully.

??? WTF? I don't even go to skyscrapercity forum. Heck, I don't even know what that place is.

Yeah like a white man can sue if he is not allowed to become a Black Panther or a Black man can sue if he can't become a member of the KKK.

Yeah like a white man can sue if he is not allowed to become a Black Panther or a Black man can sue if he can't become a member of the KKK.

Ah, I see. Like it's ok to have a magazine called "Ebony" but not so for "Ivory"?

??? WTF? I don't even go to skyscrapercity forum. Heck, I don't even know what that place is.

I'm giving a example so calm down, man.

Skyscrapercity forum is discuss about skyscrapers so about cities in around world, it has bunches of professionals to say.

A simple yes or no and then that would be the end of the story. Answering a question with a question makes you look evasive. :giggle:

Answering in the affirmative is a yes and answering in the negative is a no. I see vigilantism here at work. Foxtrac is especially stupid that way.

Back