WTF is this.

That is because medical pot is legal in CO. They tie up way to many resources in many cases that fall into the grey area. I can't say I bame them.

That's true.

It's also been the lowest priority since god knows when. 15 years ago I remember seeing people smokin up in the open in downtown.... (Which was before medical marijuana)

Obviously you have lot of friends that smoke weed.

Yes. I have a ton of friends that grows too. I see plants on a daily basis, basically.
Voting for medical marijuana in Colorado was like 51% to 49% and it passed. Boulder County was 95% to 5%.
Get my drift - EVERYONE basically does it, and they don't care. Is every police officer in the 5%? I do not think so.

Yes. I have a ton of friends that grows too. I see plants on a daily basis, basically.
Voting for medical marijuana in Colorado was like 51% to 49% and it passed. Boulder County was 95% to 5%.
Get my drift - EVERYONE basically does it, and they don't care. Is every police officer in the 5%? I do not think so.
Pitiful.

Gosh, I didn't even notice- it does look like pot! We have drug raids in the papers and the police say they're 'cracking down' on everything but the only officers I see on the streets are PCSOs (volunteers) who give parking tickets and arrest people for graffiti/vandalism. A while back a young man was in the papers apologizing for his graffiti- stenciled cats/rats/helicopters which I thought was quite cute. They still don't do anything about drunk teens littering and underage drinkers/smokers hanging around making noise at night, though.

Ok, for these who doubt my expertise in the growth of some maryhappystuff...
IMG000014.jpg

It's a picture of me holding up a freshly cut marijuana leaf that is bigger than my face.

The said leaf next to my face came from this collection. *Note: 100% legal*
I had to stand back, the plants were taller than myself. I'm a 6'2'' guy.
IMG00037.jpg

damn... that's real leaf

Looks like someone tossed a sack of seed-laden dope out of a moving car, and this is the result: an unkempt looking hemp plant. Dried and smoked, it will give you a sore throat and headache.

I'm getting a contact buzz just from reading this thread :D

interesting thread.. :P but yeah some area can grow pot unless have member card... I find that weird but in oakland.. there is POT superstore have tools to learn how to grow pot and stuff like that I was like eh... no wonder california is famous for weed :roll:

Wirelessly posted (Blackberry)

crazyerica32 said:
interesting thread.. :P but yeah some area can grow pot unless have member card... I find that weird but in oakland.. there is POT superstore have tools to learn how to grow pot and stuff like that I was like eh... no wonder california is famous for weed :roll:

I agree, I am starting to wonder if I am the only Californian who has never inhaled marijuana before. Heck even my son's grandparents grow their own in the backyard O_O

Back