Woman arrested for threatening police officers on Facebook

rockin'robin

Reaction score
EAST POINT, GA (CBS46) -
A woman was arrested in southwest Atlanta Tuesday after threatening police officers on Facebook.

East Point police said Ebony Monique Dickens, who's name is Tiffany Milan on Facebook, posted the following message on the social media site:

"All Black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting NOW.

I condone black on white killings. Hell they condone crimes against us.

I've thought about shooting every white cop I see in the head until I'm either caught by the police or killed by them. Ha!!!! I think I can pull it off. Might kill at least fifteen tomorrow. I'm plotting now. They reading this sh** too right now. Freedom of speech tho. So when you can absolutely show me the 1st amendment where it explicitly says you can't say "kill all cops," then I'll delete my status. Other than that...NOPE!

Death to all white cops nationwide."

Dickens was taken into custody around 9:30 p.m. after Atlanta police told East Point police about the post. She is being held at the East Point jail, charged with dissemination of information related to terroristic threats.

East Point is located in the southwest section of Atlanta.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/28925232/woman-arrested-for-threatening-police-officers-on-facebook

EAST POINT, GA (CBS46) -
A woman was arrested in southwest Atlanta Tuesday after threatening police officers on Facebook.

East Point police said Ebony Monique Dickens, who's name is Tiffany Milan on Facebook, posted the following message on the social media site:

"All Black ppl should rise up and shoot at every white cop in the nation starting NOW.

I condone black on white killings. Hell they condone crimes against us.

I've thought about shooting every white cop I see in the head until I'm either caught by the police or killed by them. Ha!!!! I think I can pull it off. Might kill at least fifteen tomorrow. I'm plotting now. They reading this sh** too right now. Freedom of speech tho. So when you can absolutely show me the 1st amendment where it explicitly says you can't say "kill all cops," then I'll delete my status. Other than that...NOPE!

Death to all white cops nationwide."

Dickens was taken into custody around 9:30 p.m. after Atlanta police told East Point police about the post. She is being held at the East Point jail, charged with dissemination of information related to terroristic threats.

East Point is located in the southwest section of Atlanta.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/28925232/woman-arrested-for-threatening-police-officers-on-facebook
Shes a real charmer..not the sharpest knife in the drawer.

:lol:

Wonder what she's going to be spouting off while she sits in jail.

Well, being one brick short of a wheelbarrow full, she's probably gonna wonder about this so-called freedom of speech and the First Amendment....who knows what she will glean......

Last edited:
that just attitude that keeps racism going

Sadly it is going in circles.... I live between two towns. One mostly white, the other mostly black and is so deep into their ethnic identity that I do not see it ever ending.... It starts at home and it seems like no one wants to make much of a change in this...here at least.

Jezie and Caz, what are you referring to?

In posts 5 and 6...I'm a bit behind

proberly many thousands with this thinking awful...I wonder why cops looking at fb in first place just as well they were

proberly many thousands with this thinking awful...I wonder why cops looking at fb in first place just as well they were
A friend probably read and reported the post to Facebook who in turn notified authorities.

I don't think someone like that would be on my FB Friends list.

But they could be a friend of a friend, and if that friend of a friend shared it, it would show up on your feed.
I doubt that she would even be a friend of my Friends.

The people on my Friends list are actually friends and family, not acquaintances.

Back