Why one of Angel's Thread is block to me?

Opal

Reaction score
Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may edit your posts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

vB code is On
Smilies are On
code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On [/QUOTE]

I came to reply to Angel's thread about Grieving, and I was baffled why I am unable to reply there? I tried to press permanent link, it won't work?

I am aware her thread is still open, not closed by one of the Mods?

How come??

I hope I am not on suspended LOL??

Please private e.mail to Alex or Mods ok

I came to reply to Angel's thread about Grieving, and I was baffled why I am unable to reply there? I tried to press permanent link, it won't work?

I am aware her thread is still open, not closed by one of the Mods?

How come??

I hope I am not on suspended LOL??

religion sub forum is locked by Alex

Yes, I want to quote your and other posts in Angel´s thread but it´s too late because all threads under Christianity, Religion, Spiritual & Other Beliefs are lock yesterday.

Not surprised! It's too late for me to reply in buddhism thread, oh well.

I think it was a big mistake to close those threads. I abhor coming to a place where freedom of speech is always in danger. I hate coming here and walking on eggshells.

I think it was a big mistake to close those threads. I abhor coming to a place where freedom of speech is always in danger. I hate coming here and walking on eggshells.

True...I had been feeling like walking on eggshells with some members in the last few months and I asked myself why? U know what, if they dont like what I have to say, tell me in a nice way and we can work it out. If not, nothing I can do.

True...I had been feeling like walking on eggshells with some members in the last few months and I asked myself why? U know what, if they dont like what I have to say, tell me in a nice way and we can work it out. If not, nothing I can do.

Good way of looking at it.. I just speak what is on my mind and what I think is the truth. If others don't like it, tough!

Forget religion thread, everyone will migrate to another non-religious topics to discuss.
I'm looking forward to it.:afro:

Forget religion thread, everyone will migrate to another non-religious topics to discuss. I'm looking forward to it.

Da! Pretty much a big victory for non-believers, nyet? Now let's burn their books. Красивейше!

I don't think Alex closed it for good.. did he? i think its just locked til further notice. :dunno:

Just an idea.....but could maybe the mods move the grieving thread to another forum? Several people seem to be iterested, and grieving is an issue that we all deal with sooner or later.

Just an idea.....but could maybe the mods move the grieving thread to another forum? Several people seem to be iterested, and grieving is an issue that we all deal with sooner or later.

Yes I second that.

Back