Why one of Angel's Thread is block to me?

Just an idea.....but could maybe the mods move the grieving thread to another forum? Several people seem to be iterested, and grieving is an issue that we all deal with sooner or later.

I agree.. cuz i thought this was really interesting...

Watch out for Karma! Thus will say " What goes around comes around" ... tsk!

Just an idea.....but could maybe the mods move the grieving thread to another forum? Several people seem to be iterested, and grieving is an issue that we all deal with sooner or later.

I second that too, some of my post removed without a reasons.. I have noticed it. Sad huh? smile.

Oh crap! I cldn't response to several posts in that thread. I think cochelar implants forums are no any better than religion threads. I have notice lot of flame and disagreements in CI forums yet that forum remains open. wth?

Oh crap! I cldn't response to several posts in that thread. I think cochelar implants forums are no any better than religion threads. I have notice lot of flame and disagreements in CI forums yet that forum remains open. wth?

Yes you has a good point about CI forums because religion and CI forums are the similar who handle heat debates.

I´m sure that Alex will re-open the religion after fix new rules or maybe he create some religion forum separately between debate and general chat. Wait and see.

Same here, I prefer to debate in religion section over CI/HA section.

Same here, I prefer to debate in religion section over CI/HA section.

Yes, me too.

I prefer religion because of history... I am interesting to learn about history and logic which is good education for us.

I wouldn't mind all those stops.. My favorite part of plane flights is takeoff and landings.

Ahem.......thats why i try reeeaaal hard to stay outa
the religion thread...wheeew.
We never, ever will agree on anything on this touchy subject
of religion so thats why i didnt want Alex to re-open it...
Look what happened in other thread..it got locked by Alex..
oh well..

Ahem.......thats why i try reeeaaal hard to stay outa
the religion thread...wheeew.
We never, ever will agree on anything on this touchy subject
of religion so thats why i didnt want Alex to re-open it...
Look what happened in other thread..it got locked by Alex..
oh well..

We can stay out of CI forums and any debate forums. They are also heat debate as Religion forum as well. I think religion forum remain open then we can stay out or join debate. If religion forum lock permantly then CI forums and debate forums are also lock as well because some people are interesting to debate in religion forum.

We can stay out of CI forums and any debate forums. They are also heat debate as Religion forum as well. I think religion forum remain open then we can stay out or join debate. If religion forum lock permantly then CI forums and debate forums are also lock as well because some people are interesting to debate in religion forum.

Sorry I am lost about this one, it don't make a sense to me?:dunno2:

Sorry I am lost about this one, it don't make a sense to me?:dunno2:

:confused:

All debate forums like CI, abortion, etc are touchy one. Religion are one of them as well but why lock only religion. I agree with Shel90 at other thread that we decides ourselves if we want to join any debate forums or not.

Are u saying that if the religion forum gets locked then the CI forums should get locked too?

:roll:

Peace.. Both respect to religious and Ci Threads!

Are u saying that if the religion forum gets locked then the CI forums should get locked too?

Not that what I want suggest about but my POV since I agree with your point at other thread that you would feel down and would not like if Deaf Education subforum lock because you frequent visit there in Deaf Education forum that's why religion forum should remain open. They would feel down and said to themselves why only religion forum has to lock, not any debate forums like abortion, CI, etc. etc. because they all are touchy subject. Understand what I mean?

Understand what I am trying to explain because some ADers want religion forum to lock for permanently which I disagree to because ADers want religion forum remain open to be fair as any debate forums.

I personally can't say anything against Alex's decision IF he want religion to lock permanetly since he own this forum.

Please read my response post to Opal #33.

All debate forums like CI, abortion, etc are touchy one. Religion are one of them as well but why lock only religion. I agree with Shel90 at other thread that we decides ourselves if we want to join any debate forums or not.

All what I am here to offer my POV.

Errr.. Opal want reply the post under Angel's thread but didn't work through hers creator. She think that Angel is block. That what she asking this question.
Wasn't refer about related ci or else..

Clarify this..

Back