Who is single here?

haha yall are so cute! sound like yall are loverbirds!

aww highlands im sorry to hear that u r single again.. :( heres my hugs.. i hope u will be ok.. :hug:

haha yall are so cute! sound like yall are loverbirds!

aww highlands im sorry to hear that u r single again.. :( heres my hugs.. i hope u will be ok.. :hug:

Thanks ..I'm fine :) I decided to be single cuz I cannot get support when it comes to my world and problems ..sigh.. where is true sharing ? :ugh3: anyway,I'm not giving up on love.

Thanks ..I'm fine :) I decided to be single cuz I cannot get support when it comes to my world and problems ..sigh.. where is true sharing ? :ugh3: anyway,I'm not giving up on love.

Yw.. :) ok im glad to hear u r fine.. i know what u mean.. it sucks when it come to love.. no one know how to share.. its difficult... :(

:lol: at highlands and Sunshinelady. Ummm sound like a match? Keep it up. ;)

highlands, sorry about the breakup with your girlfriend. I am sure you will find one you will love forever soon. Keep trying and don't give up on your hunt for a nice woman to share your life with. ;)

Hey Highlands,

I know i know i know, you don´t like too much Food of toast with Cheese.
I can make a cook Doener Kebap or lamacun or Paste sheets with spinach filling. what is your choose? toast with cheese or that?? *yummy* :D

Hey Highlands,

I know i know i know, you don´t like too much Food of toast with Cheese.
I can make a cook Doener Kebap or lamacun or Paste sheets with spinach filling. what is your choose? toast with cheese or that?? *yummy* :D

wow.. you know a lot of about our kitchen :jaw: sure I like doner :giggle:
but toast with choose would be enough .. don't bother yourself too much ;)

no i got married last Jan.. and his mom ran me out of the house.. telling me that it is HER house, not my hubby's and for me to get rid all of the pets. she made it sound like it is not my house all along? I had Mac with me for MANY years before i was with my hubby.. I wont give him away and my cats too? fuck it.. my hubby didnt defend me or stand up for me so i said BYE BYE and moved out! so here i am.. sigh!

Wow, sounds like you had a mother in law from hell...I'm sorry to hear this :(

Hi,

I know I haven't been around for a while. My boyfriend and I just recently called it off after having a 3 years relationship. Am I happy? I don't know. Only time will tell and time will heal. So, right now I am moving on with my life. I'm going to focus on my kids and myself. I need the time to heal with the heartbreak and the pain.

So, I'm here to say that I'm not going to be around for a while. Right now, I am not ready to get myself into anything else. I'm sorry this has to be done but I feel that it is time for me to put my life in order and to hope for the best.

It does not mean that I will forget about you guys because I won't. It's just that I have been going through a lot of stuffs lately, and lately, I've been on the emotional roller coaster. I will be back when I am completely healed and anew. How long will that be? I don't know how long it will take. It will take a while.

I hope you guys will understand why I'm doing this. Take Care. ;) :wave:

Back