Who got snow?

Hey what all the fuss about having a snow. I am the one who got an ice storm and I lost my power for about 36 hrs. Dang it was cold in my house but I had to put the comforter and heavy blankie on me to stay warm. So boring without power. Went to work today and they do have power and I get to stay warm and came home. Found out that my power is back. Thanks goodness. Last nite I had to use my gas grilled to cook my dinner. How that for a winter storm. Huh!!!

Hello all peepz yes i watch weather channel talk abt Ice Storm wow alot ppl has no power darn couple died in nh from generator cause by carbon oxidoygen i cant spell right darn here havent snow nope just rain rain rain for few days finally sunny need break from rain been flood but next wk will be rain for few days again that suck ouchie. Hope u all who live in northeastern and northwest pls KEEP WARM urself ofc keep kids warmer i know it tough to keep warm and cook dinner sighs i gotta go keep busy bein ELFY HELPER oh boy busy busy wrappin presents ofc my mom call me ELFYWOLFY :rofl: :grouphug: AWROOOOOOOOOOOOO saw nice full moon last nite woohoo nice howlin last nite :lol:

WOOF WOOF AWROOOOOOOOOOO hugz hugz peace out

I just read this and this is sad to see something like this happened. Officials Warn Of CO Risks After Danville Man's Death - New Hampshire News Story - WMUR Manchester

Fire broke out while trying to keep warm. Family have escaped from the fire. http://www.wmur.com/news/18266926/detail.html

I was at the gas station yesterday and of course there was a long line but I was lucky enough to get the gas. I was the 6th person in the line to get the gas. Thanks goodness for that. Then I went to Burger King to get something to eat. Again long line. There was much store open or stay open. Walmart, Kmart, mall and most convience store and lot of gas station was closed due to no power. That the first I ever seen in my entire life. I am lucky to get gas other wise I wouldnt be able to get to work. Next time I will get gas before the storm hit.

I just read this and this is sad to see something like this happened. Officials Warn Of CO Risks After Danville Man's Death - New Hampshire News Story - WMUR Manchester

Fire broke out while trying to keep warm. Family have escaped from the fire. Fire Breaks Out As Family Tries To Keep Warm - New Hampshire News Story - WMUR Manchester

I was at the gas station yesterday and of course there was a long line but I was lucky enough to get the gas. I was the 6th person in the line to get the gas. Thanks goodness for that. Then I went to Burger King to get something to eat. Again long line. There was much store open or stay open. Walmart, Kmart, mall and most convience store and lot of gas station was closed due to no power. That the first I ever seen in my entire life. I am lucky to get gas other wise I wouldnt be able to get to work. Next time I will get gas before the storm hit.

Do you STILL think a wood-burning stove is a bad idea??? :D

:fruit: IT'S SNOWING!!!!! :fruit: YIPEE!!!!

It is so neat to see it!!!!! :)

But we are only going to get 1-3 inches of it on the beaches and it will eventually go away. :(

I got a lot of snows today. :( Probably, its 3-4 inches or so, and outside is only 33 degrees. =/

Enjoy!

Just remember that we don't get snow on the coast!

It's nice to wake up to see it with a fresh cup of coffee in the morning! :)

Enjoy!

Just remember that we don't get snow on the coast!

It's nice to wake up to see it with a fresh cup of coffee in the morning! :)

How pretty! Isn't it cozy inside looking out with a nice hot cup of coffee?

*mumbling* snow still here.. (sigh) patience for couple days..

Let sun cook and snow melt! Let's snow melt! *singing chanting*

Here's today -33*Celsius convert to -27.4 degree Fahrenheit
*sigh*
We are staying home rest of days.

We got some snow on and off...but it'll melt by rain tomorrow...I hate snow!

However I do not MIND to have snow on Christmas day, that's it!

Looking out my window. WAIT! They are opened! No snow just a nice cool breeze here!

(should I duck now?)

Back