Who got snow?

Today's high was 49 degrees--sunny

Tonight's low--45 degrees--clear with patchy fog.

Looks like we may get S-N-O-W, but can't promise that. It looks cold!

Time for me to buy some gloves soon because I'll be freezing out there at my work.

4_6day.jpg

I got a snowy outside, it's about 2-3 inches.. My power wheelchair went thru a snows, it's very fluffy..

I am shocked! It is snowing here in Austin! I am told it's very rare here in Austin. My first year in Austin and I was looking forward to being without snow and it's snowing here!!

:mad2:

Im a bit surprised that its snowed in austin, texas. wow....

I am shocked! It is snowing here in Austin! I am told it's very rare here in Austin. My first year in Austin and I was looking forward to being without snow and it's snowing here!!

Haha, pwned.

:) You brought the snow with ya! :lol:

Im a bit surprised that its snowed in austin, texas. wow....

Are you ready for this weekend????? Gonna be C O L D ! ! ! We are expecting 70 mph winds for the coast with temperatures only in 30's with snow on the beaches!

I'll be busy tomorrow re-checking all the lanterns, stocking up on wood, tying down loose things.

:) You brought the snow with ya! :lol:

Are you ready for this weekend????? Gonna be C O L D ! ! ! We are expecting 70 mph winds for the coast with temperatures only in 30's with snow on the beaches!

I'll be busy tomorrow re-checking all the lanterns, stocking up on wood, tying down loose things.

The forecast said that it won't be snowing here...more likely at the west area of Puget Sound, etc. I know it is too early to tell...they will update as time will come. 70 mph winds with snow sounds pretty frigid.

Got a few inches here. Nothing major. All roads are clear at the moment. This is Minnesota! :)

We had snow with ice in Iowa. We were sliding on the road yesterday. We slid into the next lane. Lucky there was not a car in that lane.:shock:

snow here then melts few days later snow came here then melts almost everyday.. outside damn so nice weather just warm mixed cool.. Strange Weather where I live..

(laughing) I'm loving it here... :D

Got snow here as well... the snow fell yesterday for sure..... might have more tomorrow and Saturday but hoping for light snow that all...

HEY HEY HEY Peepz WOOF WOOF i know it been long long long time no see my bad i m doin good STAPH infection all gone for good. whew abt time uummm u askin who has snow ??? i wish have SNOW in here darn GRRRRRRR GIMME GIMME SNOW in here haha well it been rain rain rain here blah for few days been FLASH FLOOD i can see from back yard river already over everywhere hope farm animals ok ouchie weather say suppose snow flurries this afternoon hope not gettin ice everywhere ouchie guess WELCOME ice skater to watch em enjoy the show lolz haha hope u all have a nice MERRY CHRISTMAS AWROOOOOOO u all better behave i know i know what abt me ???? ofc nothin new i m BIG MISCHIEF WOLFY haha :grouphug: AWROoOoOoOoOoOoO

Interesting. I also heard that parts of Louisiana got hit with the snow as well.

Is this your first time seeing the snow?

The weather here really sucks because it's been raining for 3 days in a row. Ugh.

Interesting. I also heard that parts of Louisiana got hit with the snow as well.

Is this your first time seeing the snow?

The weather here really sucks because it's been raining for 3 days in a row. Ugh.

:lol: Now you know what we go through out here. :lol:

Back