Where Would You Rather Visit?

I love go to Intercourse, PA.

Where would you rather go visit?

VEGAS!!! I choose Vegas always over anyplace else!

800px-Las_Vegas_Strip.jpg

Sun, Mississippi... or Moon, Mississippi?

Moon because it's closer to the river, seems like lot of stuff to do there than Sun.

Black, Alabama... or White, Arkansas?

Black because has nice little cute downtown.

Duet, Virginia... or Solo, Tennessee?

Solo because it's closer to a bigger city.

Liberty, Kentucky... or Justice, Kentucky?

Liberty

Rich, Tennessee... or Poor, Tennessee?

Well they both are nothing there, whatever I can pass through is better.

Life, Tennessee... or Death Valley, California?

DEATH VALLEY!!!

Hate Cove, Massachusetts... or Love Cove, Maine?

No idea...

Darkesville, West Virginia... or Lightville, Ohio?

You mean, Lightsville? I would rather Lightsville because has more historic compare to Darkesville.

What about "Area-51" ? ?:giggle: Why do we think there's something special about the area? :dunno2:Hmmmm...I'm soooo curious what they have inside!:Ohno::Ohno:

:afro:

M-

What about "Area-51" ? ?:giggle: Why do we think there's something special about the area? :dunno2:Hmmmm...I'm soooo curious what they have inside!:Ohno::Ohno:

M-

HA HA I have been to Rosewell NN and it was a real "gas" had a blast there.

Romance, Arkansas? yes there is a town name Romance here in Arkansas, hehe!

How about Yellville, Arkansas? do you yell there?? :lol:

Fifty-Six, Arkansas? yes it does exist!!!! heheh!

Toad Suck, Arkansas? it is not far from here. I have went there and its a cool park. :)

how about this.. .Eek, Alaska? Would you go there cuz it is eek there? LOL.. heheh sorry i cant help laughing.. cute name! heheh

M-

Area 51 is a huge sprawling top secret site. Here's the text I found on google maps site:

Area 51 is a remote tract of land in the southwestern portion of Lincoln County in southern Nevada in the western United States. Situated at its center, on the southern shore of a large salt lake, is a large military airfield, one of the most secretive places in the world. The base's primary purpose is to support development and testing of new military aircraft and to analyse foreign aircraft and weapons systems.

I measured around 85 miles of property from north to south and 40 miles from east to west. It is right north of Las Vegas area.

Where would you rather go visit?

Sun, Mississippi... or Moon, Mississippi?

Black, Alabama... or White, Arkansas?

Duet, Virginia... or Solo, Tennessee?

Liberty, Kentucky... or Justice, Kentucky?

Rich, Tennessee... or Poor, Tennessee?

Life, Tennessee... or Death Valley, California?

Hate Cove, Massachusetts... or Love Cove, Maine?

Darkesville, West Virginia... or Lightville, Ohio?

I have never been to those places. Perhaps I start from West Coast to all the way to East Coast. :)

Area 51 is a huge sprawling top secret site. Here's the text I found on google maps site:

Area 51 is a remote tract of land in the southwestern portion of Lincoln County in southern Nevada in the western United States. Situated at its center, on the southern shore of a large salt lake, is a large military airfield, one of the most secretive places in the world. The base's primary purpose is to support development and testing of new military aircraft and to analyse foreign aircraft and weapons systems.

I measured around 85 miles of property from north to south and 40 miles from east to west. It is right north of Las Vegas area.

Yeah! I see it on google maps! Very cool! But I want be there and see it REAL! lol... but wont happen anyway!

M-

If "....one dab will do ya....", there's Groom, Texas. :giggle:

I would go to Jamaica or Italy or even Australia!!!! but none of the places that you have listed up there. :) I prefer warm climate.....hehehe....I can't stand cold weather!!!

I was going to visit my native Cuba this year but the Feds told me that I am not permitted to go :)(). One has to have parents, siblings, or grandparents in order to travel there. I have only aunts, uncles and cousins so I will stay home. My parents are going though.

I have not seen my family in Cuba since 1981.

I was going to visit my native Cuba this year but the Feds told me that I am not permitted to go :)(). One has to have parents, siblings, or grandparents in order to travel there. I have only aunts, uncles and cousins so I will stay home. My parents are going though.

Really? That's an odd rule.

I'd rather to visit some interesting cities in US:

Death Valley, CA
Monster Park near San Francisco area
Intercourse, PA
Zzyxx, CA

im been went to states include

Center,Texas and Waco,Texas
Orlando,Florida
Wiggins,Miss
Omaha,Nebraska
Louisiana
Memphis,Tenn
Olathe,Ks
Walnut,KS
Girard,Ks
Pittsburg,KS

but im really like visit KS lots! but im really like visit London,England somedays

Good news (I think)! Relatives of mine spoke with a governement rep about the law that prevents me from traveling to Cuba. She teld my relatives that there are several loopholes that might (slim chance) allow me to visit the island.

Truthfully, I do not know how to feel about the whole thing. You see I was raised here in America; my Spanish is just horrific and I do not walk/talk like an islander. So going to Cuba (to me) is like going to China- a foreign land with a different culture. I just hope they don't laugh at my Spanish.

Only the solution you can go to Cuba. Simple stop at Mexico, then make exchange US to MEX currency. Then you have to buy ticket direct that location and fly to Cuba. So, you won't have problem to make exchange MEX to Cuba. Cuba refuse exchange on US currency. That's narrow lot thing to do.

otherwise, Raul might will change new law to allow. Who know...

I am not really sure so don't quote me on this: I think that is illegal PowerON. I'm not sure though.

Back