Where Would You Rather Visit?

I rather to go Australia/New Zealand and Fiji island, Europe (all over), Egypt, some in South America, Caribbean islands, some Asia and rest of USA that I haven't been to. Oh yes Russia, too. But that'll cost tons of money to travel those countries!

I am not really sure so don't quote me on this: I think that is illegal PowerON. I'm not sure though.
I think it's possible. A friend of mine did something similar. He flew to another country, but couldn't do it from one location. So, he flew to a different location and then from that location to the other country he wanted to go to.

This morning a got a harty laugh from something my dad told me. He said I should take a handful of condoms to Cuba because the ladies from the island will try to trap me with sex. I told what the hell was he talking about. He replied that not only am I an American citizan but I hold a US passport. True, I answered. Alright!

:eek3::dance2::lol::bowlol::rockon::hyper::69:

Good news! I am officially going to Cuba. That Government rep brought back information yesterday. She said that all I have to do is fill out a handful of documents for the Feds and I am Cuba bound.

Very cool. :wiggle:

Good news! I am officially going to Cuba. That Government rep brought back information yesterday. She said that all I have to do is fill out a handful of documents for the Feds and I am Cuba bound.

"a handful of documents"

*groans*

Glad to hear that you can finally go! :)

Very awesome! If you go, make sure you take tons of pictures to remember by! :)

Where would you rather go visit?

Sun, Mississippi... or Moon, Mississippi?

Black, Alabama... or White, Arkansas?

Duet, Virginia... or Solo, Tennessee?

Liberty, Kentucky... or Justice, Kentucky? Cant Decide-

Rich, Tennessee... or Poor, Tennessee? Cant Decide

Life, Tennessee... or Death Valley, California?

Hate Cove, Massachusetts... or Love Cove, Maine? Cant find Hate cove on Maps.google.

Darkesville, West Virginia... or Lightville, Ohio?

I high lighted all respond in Red.

Very awesome! If you go, make sure you take tons of pictures to remember by! :)

Yes. I am taking both my digital camera and video camera as well. I will be videotaping all the pretty ladies too.

:cool2: :D: :eek2: :;): :hyper: :rockon: :drool: :P:fruit:

Liberty, Kentucky... or Justice, Kentucky?

Rich, Tennessee... or Poor, Tennessee?

Hate Cove, Massachusetts... or Love Cove, Maine?

I find city I find is amusing.

Flushing, NY.

lol

I am very likely buying an Elmo T.M.X. (Spanish Speaking Version) to take on my trip to Cuba. A relative of ours has a five year old who will go totally nuts when she finds out it's for her. I love making kids laugh and what better way than to do it with a TICKLE ME ELMO. Not to mention that this type of sophisticated toy is unlike anything any child has seen on the island. It will be a true treat.

Hi AquaBlue,

I was going to say "go through Nassau" but you're all set to go to Havana! YAY! The Feds don't like Americans traveling to Cuba because of the US money being spent in Cuba. Cuba is a beautiful country mired in so much poverty. I hope that changes for the better someday. Have a great trip!!!

I know it says the Sunshine State beneath her name so relax. I want to know where in Florida he/she is from Tousi. Don't make a mountain out of a mole hill.

Liberty, Kentucky... or Justice, Kentucky?

Rich, Tennessee... or Poor, Tennessee?

Hate Cove, Massachusetts... or Love Cove, Maine?

Never heard of those cities before!! However I would love to visit Death Valley since I had been hearing about Death Valley from my friends and families.

Back