Where did you

huggablebear

Reaction score
Where did you surf the website on daily basis before you found AD and registered this website?

For me, I tend to go to www.airliners.net since I am airliners freak! also www.airliners.net/news for the articles relate to the aviation business around the world. :) So Tell me and other aders about your! :cool:

I used to surf through too many things.. not just one..now this site is what I tend to go to :D

I still surf through many websites. I have 2 windows open. I to surf, 1 for AD. LOL. I have fast internet at work, and had cable modem at home. LOL. I like to multi-function and multi-task.

I usually have about 10 IE open, Opera with its windows open inside, and several putty clients open. Also a mirc open on several irc servers. Do I need to keep on going?

*trying to look back the days I used to surf*.... actually anything but now I'm focusing on postwhoring on AD2 :thumb:

<----surfing xbox sites plus old car sites when not being a postslut on AD2

Originally posted by prostock19
I still surf through many websites. I have 2 windows open. I to surf, 1 for AD. LOL.

Me, too! Let :bowdown: on AD while enjoy surfing something else to kill the time. Thanks to DSL/Cable Modem for speed. Did use 56K two weeks ago. Have to turn avater/signature OFF when I use AD. Forever loading.

Usually surfing on various of websites especially Astrology.:D

I used to love to go to any chat rooms... Hearing and deaf chat rooms. Just because that I was an psycho babbler! :lol:

Eternity was the one who introduced me to here. It took me so long to show my presence here! :mrgreen:

I surf some internet and all... I'm not that into computers but only what interests me. Some people are so genius in computers, some of people are so funny here, some people are good teachers, and some people are good at communicating. It's matter of how people can meet or just move on without really knowing someone here or there...

For example... Some people have to really move to get to know me with this unruly screen name... DirtyOldMan... I assume that some of you think that I'm too old and perverty one! :lol: Like I don't care... You can really move on happily without really knowing me. I do enjoy each and every one of you here! Some of us haven't met online but I assume that you just smiled or anything like that. Some of you just love to hate me. I really do enjoy exchanging some wits... Sometimes win or lose in game of wits, or anything...

Oops, I think I drank little too much... *ahem*

Get back to the point... I surfed in some chatrooms before I came here.

;)

uhh i dont remember. i used to go to my email account and xanga all the time but now i dont check both at all. i dont surf the sites much.

Back