Where did you had Your Baby?

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where did you have your Baby? In Hospital , In Car, At Home, At Work or Other and How Long were u in Labor For?

I had both of my Boys at the Same Hospital..I Was in Labor for 5 Hours with my First Born Son. and 6 Hours with my Second Son. :thumb:

Me = never *knocks on wood* Maybe someday I will .... too early to tell!

Was born in a hospital six weeks earlier, well - my twin kicked me out of the womb, tho!

Which do you think is better, hospital or midwife? What's the difference?

Sorry Cheri for going off the point....*covers my eyes*

I had all my three children in the hospital...

Both of my daughters were born in the car.

Just kidding ..I was induced on both pregnancies so they were born in hospital.

Did you hear about this woman in Mexico who lived 9 hours away from a nearest doctor and when her son was trying to come out of her, she had to give hereslf a C section with a knife because her son was stuck in her canal. Imagine that!!!!!

Some of you Forgot How long U been in Labor with ur Child/Children....

*Thinking my thread might be boring for them :zzz: *

AquaMaiden, Feel Free to add anything you want...U never going off Point;)

I did had a MidWife with My First Son She Delivered him in the Hospital, She is Much a SweetHeart;) It Would not Matter to me weather in Hospital or Midwife.

my son was born in hositptal through 17 hour labor... eh.

i was born in hostiptal 50 miles from home eek.. poor mommy had to drive a long way to cottonwood, AZ

I assumed i had 8 hours of labor but I was very calm. I walked in wrong entrace (hospital) so nurse asked me and my good friends. I told her that im pregnant that's where I gave my daughter a birth at hospital.

All three boys born in the same hospital. My last son was almost to be born in the car! Lemme tell you a story about that after a while.

First boy - 10 hours labor with induced
Second boy - 6 hours labor with induced (I think...I'm bad with memory right now)
Third boy - 2-3 hours labor, no induced

Imagine me driving, dropping off my two boys at a childcare and I was in labor that quick! Ugh! Thank God, I made it to the hospital on time for perfect delivery! Whew. :wiggle:

i had a too long labor and 4 lil things arrived 1 at a time but the last child was so stubborn and refused to come til sometime in the middle of the nite! my moms were worried but felt that i would get thru the night just fine -- finally 1 of the moms had woken up and noticed the baby has arrived pahhh!!! i had the kids in the closet in a box lined with old towels and such -- i also didnt have any epidermal so it was all au naturale! ofc im a cat! :D

i couldnt resist posting this cuz i was there for the births of the 4 cute kittens :lol:

Fly Free said:
i had a too long labor and 4 lil things arrived 1 at a time but the last child was so stubborn and refused to come til sometime in the middle of the nite! my moms were worried but felt that i would get thru the night just fine -- finally 1 of the moms had woken up and noticed the baby has arrived pahhh!!! i had the kids in the closet in a box lined with old towels and such -- i also didnt have any epidermal so it was all au naturale! ofc im a cat! :D

i couldnt resist posting this cuz i was there for the births of the 4 cute kittens :lol:

AWWWWWWWWWWW

Frisky Feline said:
My kids were born in the hospitals.

Oops!

I was one week over due with my daughter. I had labor for 22 hours. First I was put on induced and picote (sp) Nothing had happend. Then I ended up had an urge to get a c section with my epuridia. because my daugher's head was too big for my small pelvic. PLUS she was posniser (sp) she was in the opposite side. :(

My son went so smoothly. I had him scheduled for a c section. I think ABOUT 20 minutes for him to get out of mine. :)

I am told that if i had first s cection then will more likely to have another scection.

They were born in the differenet hospitals.

I am curious anyone of you who have first c section then the second natural delievery.

I gave birth to my son 14 hours labor with induced, tried to push him out, and he was too stubborn and doctor tried the vaccum to suck his head out, but his shoudler was too big and had to rushed to emergency c-section because his heartbeat was dropping. He was born at 5:05 in the evening on Saturday June 1, 2002, screamed and healthy. Whew!!

Now I am planning to try again for Baby #2 soon.. I am on fertitly drugs to help me to get pregnant again. Wish me a good luck... :fingersx:

CrazyRedHeadWV said:
I gave birth to my son 14 hours labor with induced, tried to push him out, and he was too stubborn and doctor tried the vaccum to suck his head out, but his shoudler was too big and had to rushed to emergency c-section because his heartbeat was dropping. He was born at 5:05 in the evening on Saturday June 1, 2002, screamed and healthy. Whew!!

Now I am planning to try again for Baby #2 soon.. I am on fertitly drugs to help me to get pregnant again. Wish me a good luck... :fingersx:

GOOD LUCK!!!

Ah, 3 kids are in the hospital.
But 1st and 2nd are both in delivery room.
espically last child, staying birthing room.. no more delievery room.. really made me sick. I'd rather stay feel warm and naturally where can I have birth my own precouisly baby.
1st 8 hours contraction.. 1 sec whooosh wet slippery baby came it out.
2nd 4 hours contraction and struggle baby out for alikely 15 to 20 minutes.
3rd 10 hours contraction and struggle.. made me hard time to rid my baby out due HUGE BABY. *rolls* 1 and 2 are normal size and 3rd is huge looks alike football boy!

:-o 22 Hours in Labor!! U Poor Frisky Feline! *hugs* Good thing it is over with and done with! LOL

Cheri said:
:-o 22 Hours in Labor!! U Poor Frisky Feline! *hugs* Good thing it is over with and done with! LOL

I just counted from 945 pm till 6:18pm between 21 to 22 I should said ABOUT instead of 22 sharp. I had bad contraction during the day but didn't pay attention till 945 pm it was real killer. does it count on labor? if not then i tried pushing so hard at around 1130pm till 6pm

Can anyone tell me how many hours of the labor is this.

YES it had been a long night for me! thank god my daughter came out safe and be a good healthy.

thank you..

Frisky Feline said:
I just counted from 945 pm till 6:18pm between 21 to 22 I should said ABOUT instead of 22 sharp. I had bad contraction during the day but didn't pay attention till 945 pm it was real killer. does it count on labor? if not then i tried pushing so hard at around 1130pm till 6pm

Can anyone tell me how many hours of the labor is this.

YES it had been a long night for me! thank god my daughter came out safe and be a good healthy.

thank you..

Yes, It counts as Labor whatever you feel Contractions at the Hospital that starts right there...

I had first born was three hours labor which was natural born.

Second born was 50 mintues which was natural born. :D

Back