What's your favorite Food?

Mostly salads with bacons and chicken

fad3df45c891e4ffd649e40bc879bd7a.jpg

Pizza. Burgers. I like making a killer breakfast sandwich btw. :D

I love eat sushi from Chinese restaurant also!! And I eat avacado but I mashed with green& yellow lime&lemon juice and salt to mash to dip but not kind like guacamole from restaurants

Tacos, Frybread, and Scones (Canada)>>>Native foods

I want to add to my favorite food. I love Teriyaki Chicken Bowl in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here in Santa Fe, there is no Teriyaki Chicken Bowl. :(

One of these days, I will go down and get these what I want to eat. This Teriyaki Chicken bowl is the most delicious meal I have ever had. I used to live in Albuquerque and I ate Teriyaki Chicken bowl just like McDonald's. I am so nut about this wonderful meal. Cool! :D

I want to add to my favorite food. I love Teriyaki Chicken Bowl in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Here in Santa Fe, there is no Teriyaki Chicken Bowl. :(

One of these days, I will go down and get these what I want to eat. This Teriyaki Chicken bowl is the most delicious meal I have ever had. I used to live in Albuquerque and I ate Teriyaki Chicken bowl just like McDonald's. I am so nut about this wonderful meal. Cool! :D

Try any Japanese place and see if they have teriyaki chicken the one here does. Its teriyaki and rice with shrimp sauce.

I will go with the three like almost everyone here as well!

1. Sushi
2. Thai curry
3. Manicotti

Japan food with pulse..Italian foods nice and big bowl chock icecream I forgot I has

Back