What's the oldest/youngest person you'd date?

KStiletto

Reaction score
Well to start off with under eighteen is a crime, so don't be a pedophile and post all your business and expect me not to report you, lol MOVING ON...

How many years younger or older is your limit? I'm not into guys younger than me (currently) but for right now a six year age limit is my max. When I was younger it was about ten years, but as I get older, the age range differs. If I'm older and single, in my forty or fifties than I'd be a cougar, lol.

Um..........hahahha....I've dated much older and much younger men. it wasn't because of their age but because of who they were and their appeal to me at the time I met them. I don't really have a cut off point except for if they are immature or curmudgeon-like.

Yea, I know age sometimes isn't anything but a number but I expect a twenty year old to be a twenty year old, and not want things that a thirty year old mature woman would want. I just wouldnt bother.. Lol. I also know you can meet and older guy and he is as immature as ever. I just feel the odds would be better with a guy my age or older.

Yea, I know age sometimes isn't anything but a number but I expect a twenty year old to be a twenty year old, and not want things that a thirty year old mature woman would want. I just wouldnt bother.. Lol. I also know you can meet and older guy and he is as immature as ever. I just feel the odds would be better with a guy my age or older.

depend age immature or mature otherwise I am older you close!
but It is very serious wise on mature appropriate mature! I don't like immature brag or immature! otherwise! my point!

My personal theory: if you're younger than 18, stick within a year or two of your own age. Younger than 25, stick within 3 to 4 years of your own age. (Plenty of exceptions, of course. This is just my own personal theory.) Over 30, doesn't much matter, if you have overall compatibility.

The older you get, the less important age is. If I were to find myself widowed in my 60's, I'd guess 10 years or so up or down would count as "eligible." At this advanced age, good health counts more than the absolute number.

When I was 31, I dated a guy who was 25 years old. Everyone told me that I was robbing the cradle. :lol:

My ex hubby was 18 months older than me. My current hubby is 18 months younger than me. Their birthdays are in December...weird, isnt it?

So many other factors come into play. Age is just a number, so I don't go by it alone.

Ehhhh - it's more than "just a number." Age alone doesn't determine compatability, but it's nice to be more or less going through the same stages at the same time. IMO, obviously. I was thinking about this in relationship to the new royal wedding that took place this weekend, Albert of Monaco to his 20-year-younger bride. She is 33, so it's not like he's marrying some girl barely out of adolescence or anything, but it's so obviously a "time to make a legal heir" thing for him.

I hope it works out for the two of them, and I guess she's getting a good deal, living the royal life in Monaco. Could be worse ways to spend her life, for sure.

For the average couple, though, a 20 year age difference seems like a lot.

My personal theory: if you're younger than 18, stick within a year or two of your own age. Younger than 25, stick within 3 to 4 years of your own age. (Plenty of exceptions, of course. This is just my own personal theory.) Over 30, doesn't much matter, if you have overall compatibility.

The older you get, the less important age is. If I were to find myself widowed in my 60's, I'd guess 10 years or so up or down would count as "eligible." At this advanced age, good health counts more than the absolute number.

that is true!

Before I was dating my girlfriend...I would not mind dating 25 years old to about 40 years old or so. I have a girlfriend who is 30 years old and I'm 34.

I dated two girls who are 3 years younger than me and dated two girls who are almost two years older than me so I prefer to date girls who are close around the age or something like that.

I am pretty lots of notice people! I am interesting open mind! lol! I wish be hard to search find on date :lol:

The youngest i ever dated was 7 yrs younger than i, him 23 and me 30. The oldest was 24 1/2 yrs older than me, him 56 and me 31. Age didnt play a role in our separations...other reasons... however, i prefer a man a little older than me... maybe in his 40's, im currently 32.

Back