What's the oldest/youngest person you'd date?

Hubby is 6 years older than me. Most guys I dated were within 2-3 years. I did date one who was 15 years older and another who was 30 years older.

My father was 9 years older than my mother, my oldest brother is 6 months younger than his wife. My other brother is 9 years younger than his wife (they will be getting a divorce soon).

Dated a guy who was 11 years younger than me....(he lied about his age), but his immmaturity caught up with him after a few months.....usually I dated men who were anywhere 5 years younger or just a few years older....

I want to go live with an older woman so she can take care of me all day long. :) Like,she doesnt have kids or kids moved out and living on their own.

I love eighteen year old female strippers. :)

20-60. I'm not really picky with regards to age, ha. if I'm into you and you're legal, its all cool- but I'm usually into older people.

I only date older women. Looked for one who would be smart, sexy, witty and well to do.

Well, 3 out of 4 is fine. I guess she was expecting the same "well to do" from me some day. Do you hear me Reba? :giggle:

Ehhhh - it's more than "just a number." Age alone doesn't determine compatability, but it's nice to be more or less going through the same stages at the same time. IMO, obviously. I was thinking about this in relationship to the new royal wedding that took place this weekend, Albert of Monaco to his 20-year-younger bride. She is 33, so it's not like he's marrying some girl barely out of adolescence or anything, but it's so obviously a "time to make a legal heir" thing for him.

I hope it works out for the two of them, and I guess she's getting a good deal, living the royal life in Monaco. Could be worse ways to spend her life, for sure.

For the average couple, though, a 20 year age difference seems like a lot.

One of my good friends dated a 19 year old while she was 38 years old and they were engaged to get married last year when he was 20 and she was 39. Well, two weeks before the wedding, they broke up because he was texting over 10 women on his phone with sexual overtones.

I am soooo GLAD she broke up with him because whenever I talked with him, it felt like I was talking to one of my daughter's friends because of lack of experience in life. He was a nice guy (well, not so nice anymore) but all of us (the girls' group) felt we couldnt relate to him.

As long as it is over 18 it is just a number to me...... The girl I date now is ......um.....younger than me.

Ehhhh - it's more than "just a number." Age alone doesn't determine compatability, but it's nice to be more or less going through the same stages at the same time. IMO, obviously. I was thinking about this in relationship to the new royal wedding that took place this weekend, Albert of Monaco to his 20-year-younger bride. She is 33, so it's not like he's marrying some girl barely out of adolescence or anything, but it's so obviously a "time to make a legal heir" thing for him.

I hope it works out for the two of them, and I guess she's getting a good deal, living the royal life in Monaco. Could be worse ways to spend her life, for sure.

For the average couple, though, a 20 year age difference seems like a lot.

I heard she was trying to run away. Funny thing is the only two pictures I saw of her she had the :aw: face.
Did you hear about the 16 year old whose parents let her marry a 51 year old actor. Imo, age is a number in this case. Not cool. I feel for her.

when i was 24, i dated a 42 yo, and 1 year before that a 31 yo (and then she intro'ed her ex- coming back and he was then 42!...weird...
so now, some 15 years on, for me youngest id go is probably a 19 yo that is if she's really years beyond her own age, but now that's getting rare, for music, comsumerism have really corrupted young's minds to be thrashy consumers of shit...and for the oldest prolly close to a 55 yo, i wouldnt care less, as long as she's fit, and likes to talk about things , not money, and especially for me, in totall disregard for age, id like a woman who is really into understanding human nature and talking about violence of mainstream in a such a way to help me recover as so i was abused by mainstreaming. That's my wish, i dont want someone to be interested in me because of the 'their preconceived assumption of 'overcoming' , to me i dont honesty think id get over my past, but i think i will and can already manage to live in "NOW" for my ambition is to do something for Deaf Rights, Especially to protect our language from commercial abuse via 'interpreters', and 'last resort thinking of using Sign languages for schools'....which alot of us in Alldeaf are too aware of this...
thats me if i'd date/marry any lovely lady who is genuine in a relationship and into true understanding (and I want to truly understand her too!) and truely live...so anywhere 19 to 59 i dont care and even if 59, it only means another 30 yo id be facing the grave...so she'd be 89 or dead and id be then living on my own for the last few years so its senseless to think 'must be close to my age'...

I am more into older men then younger. and up to about 10 years older would be fine.

I Notice it older people high! I am pretty my theory! I observed it

your think so judgement to good trust to honest

I don't again on ex gf I kick out throw past

I believe it I think so my limit my persona

I am married to a younger fellow. We met when he was in college. LOL - he was an older student. He is one year younger than me. We have been dating every day since we met. We have weekly dates out now, but every day is fun. I hope we continue to do this for all our lives together.

Back