Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

LakeTahoe

Reaction score
:wave: ADers!

It's time to make a new thread! :)

Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part VII had hit 50 pages already! So here is a new one...

Happy posting! :dance2:

theres so many hott men here on AD,...omg! :giggle::P:P

Dixie thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

On to good things.. Tomorrow is TJ's Birthday! hard to believe he will be 9 dang! Gonna be fun tmw! :) I cant wait!!!

sigh.. i cant believe abt the rumors abt me from my hometown.. but they dont know what the true! PERIOD! :mad:

aww man! That is really damn sucks!! GRR! They sure don't know how to shut up eh?

sigh.. i cant believe abt the rumors abt me from my hometown.. but they dont know what the true! PERIOD! :mad:

AWw :hug: ignore them.. if they want to know truth they would have come to you instead of gossiping to others. its pathetic. sigh!

Cant wait to have my own vacation then softball tournament (NWSAD). Hip, Hip and Huzzah!!

who's lookin' for hot guys? lol *rise hand* me me!! ha.

Cant wait to have my own vacation then softball tournament (NWSAD). Hip, Hip and Huzzah!!

who's lookin' for hot guys? lol *rise hand* me me!! ha.

Okay, I'll let you know when I have a fever. I'll be hot while having a fever.

:P

AWw :hug: ignore them.. if they want to know truth they would have come to you instead of gossiping to others. its pathetic. sigh!

yea i agree with u.. they dont know how stand up and straight to me and ask me.. but i guess they rather believe that buy story then their are plms..

Was this the 8th version already? When was the last time we looked in the first version, eh?

Dixie thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

On to good things.. Tomorrow is TJ's Birthday! hard to believe he will be 9 dang! Gonna be fun tmw! :) I cant wait!!!

Happy Birthday to TJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Your son is 9! You must feel old now! (just kidding)

FC - Tell TJ that my DD and I send him many happy birthday wishes! Lord I remember when I was aged nine. I got one of those pony set things where you opened its stomach up and it had 3 little baby ponies in it. We always joked that I was going to give that pony it's umpteenth c-section. My brother thought it was gross, I thought it was cool. I forget what it was called now, but I know for certain it wasn't a 'My Little Pony' set.

As for news - well I have a funeral to attend to this week. A close family friend passed away this morning. I feel badly for my close friend who is having to deal with this first hand as it is her grandfather. I will take some food to them tomorrow evening and then I will be attending the funeral Thursday taking half a day off from work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back