Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to TJ
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear TJ
Hip, hip HOORAY!

:birthday:

Dixie thanks for the thoughts and prayers.

On to good things.. Tomorrow is TJ's Birthday! hard to believe he will be 9 dang! Gonna be fun tmw! :) I cant wait!!!

For TJ! ...
9thbirthday.jpg

i have Dental appt at 9am today.. i am not look forward lol! :lol:

I am about to go to the bank and get $$ out and make deposit so they can hold the apartment room for me which I will move in August, yay!

Happy Birthday to TJ!!!!!!!!!!!

Your son is 9! You must feel old now! (just kidding)

Thanks.. yes I felt older already..i already have gray hairs.. pfft.. :giggle:

yea i agree with u.. they dont know how stand up and straight to me and ask me.. but i guess they rather believe that buy story then their are plms..
Yep its their plms.. too bad its their loss.. jeez..

FC - Tell TJ that my DD and I send him many happy birthday wishes! Lord I remember when I was aged nine. I got one of those pony set things where you opened its stomach up and it had 3 little baby ponies in it. We always joked that I was going to give that pony it's umpteenth c-section. My brother thought it was gross, I thought it was cool. I forget what it was called now, but I know for certain it wasn't a 'My Little Pony' set.

As for news - well I have a funeral to attend to this week. A close family friend passed away this morning. I feel badly for my close friend who is having to deal with this first hand as it is her grandfather. I will take some food to them tomorrow evening and then I will be attending the funeral Thursday taking half a day off from work.

Thanks.. and i remember the pony too! i forgot the name of it too~ ugh.. im getting older.. :laugh2:

Sorry to hear about your friend.. :( sending thoughts and prayers to your close friend's family and you of course. :hug:

Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to TJ
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear TJ
Hip, hip HOORAY!

:birthday:

Thanks.. :)

For TJ! ...
9thbirthday.jpg

Thanks..

Happy Bday To Tj!!! :)

Thanks..

i have Dental appt at 9am today.. i am not look forward lol! :lol:

I have eye dr appt today at 11:30 am, too ugh.. My left eye have been aching for a while so need to come in and have check up to make sure it is ok? not sure if it have to do with needing glasses all times or not? i have used glasses in the past then eye dr said not need anymore? so maybe time to use them again? Who knows.. ugh..

i will take tj out to eat for lunch today.. we will go to park and have fun ..its TJ's Day!!!! so let him have fun!!! :)

then we will have party with cake and ice cream!!! yum yum! gonna be fun!

as for family friend that died last Fri nite.. the viewing is tonight but i am not going cuz of TJ but i will be going to funeral tmw.

I hope all of you have a wonderful day!!! :wave:

I'm really happy that I just slept by 10pm last night and I woke up around 6:30am or so. Finally...

Yeah, a random post, I know. ^_^

*sneak to hide* and surf myspace to start over new one *screamm!* and watch tv before go work few hour later hate blue night :squint: also been busy since i move new place

I had a blast with my friends, we went to Fremont Fair in Seattle all day on Sunday. I have taken a lot of pictures. :)

Ladies, this is the number 8 of the thread, LakeTahoe is awaiting mods to close the other one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back