What would you do if you caught your

if someone did that to me, i'd simply say this: FUCK YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and leave ...... and maybe change everything - YES every-DAMN-thing ......... address, email address, name, hair color, blah blah ... so THAT person wudn't contact me EVER again !!!!!

thats what i did... changed my email address and blocked most people that i dont wanna talk to on my aim. so far im living in bliss.

it'd breakkkkkkkk my heart. i'd just break down i dunno how i'd be able to handle it. :( especially if its the one i really love.

Originally posted by allisonjoy
it'd breakkkkkkkk my heart. i'd just break down i dunno how i'd be able to handle it. :( especially if its the one i really love.

don't just fall apart - move on if he did that to u

Well. it happened to me before. Seeing a guy with the hickey. I slam my BARE hand against the hole where u can sent letters or whatever into the lockers. I walked off to the classroom and broke down in tears. Then got on the bus..in tears...then went home in tears. And the crying didnt stop after few months. UGH!

Originally posted by ShEiLdTaLiSmAn
Well. it happened to me before. Seeing a guy with the hickey. I slam my BARE hand against the hole where u can sent letters or whatever into the lockers. I walked off to the classroom and broke down in tears. Then got on the bus..in tears...then went home in tears. And the crying didnt stop after few months. UGH!
yup. i rememeber that. meme a witness

Aww the that is not a good feel that you caught ur lover cheating on you, what would i do I just will dumped him and never wants him

I would of be pissed off and kick that guy ass if my girl cheat on me with .. and also will ask why u did that to me.. and it will break my heart if that person did that to me because i really love her alot.. :ugh:

My Story....

I was with a guy for 6 Years was Enaged to be married to him..He had alot of Girls that he was Friends with And Of Course it did not bothered me at all Cuz I trust him.

I was working a lot of hours at my job which from 8 am to 12 midnight.. To earn money to save up for our wedding.

Couple months went by.. that was on Sweetie's Day.. I got off work early and wanted to surprise My Boyfriend with Dinner and Brought some Candles and Flowers and arrived home finding Clothes in the Living room saw a Bra too.. My heart race in different Directions.. I walked in the bedroom softly and turned on the lights saw my bf at the bottom and a Girl Who I freaking Knew was my Friend! on top.. Of course I ran after her and threw her off of him and started screaming.. She was just smiling like it no big deal and I went up and punched her in the nose and we fought back and forth and told her to get her slutty buns out of my apartment.. My Boyfriend soon to be My Husband freaked out and told me he was sorry so many times I didnt want to hear anything from him I was hurted I cried and threw that Slut out the door and threw her clothes at her and slammed the door at her face. I told him I was leaving him which was the hardest Part of My Life I loved him so much he was my soulMate but he cheated I couldnt forgive him.. I told him I gave u everything! how could u throw that away over a slut? he didnt know what to say he kept saying how sorry he was but that didnt give me answers that I wanted to know. So the I called My sister ^Angel^ told her what happened and wanted her to help me move out so she did came over and helped me pack everything up my personal belongs I left him all the Furniture. and Left didnt look back and of course I was so depressed for a long time didnt want to go out or do anything just work days to night and hit the bar at nights drank myself until I got so drunk and went home with to my parent house where I move into. My Mom and Dad woke up while i was screaming on the top of my lungs cussing for no reason cuz I was drunk my Mom woke up and thought i was on drugs but I wasnt I was just drunk pity myself out. My step mom got me to stop drinking got me to move on with my life and I did. The reason I drank so much cuz my ex bf the one that cheated wanted to get back with me bothered me at work with cards, flowers and even phone calls.. It put alot of stress on me.

Cheri said:
My Story....

I was with a guy for 6 Years was Enaged to be married to him..He had alot of Girls that he was Friends with And Of Course it did not bothered me at all Cuz I trust him.

I was working a lot of hours at my job which from 8 am to 12 midnight.. To earn money to save up for our wedding.

Couple months went by.. that was on Sweetie's Day.. I got off work early and wanted to surprise My Boyfriend with Dinner and Brought some Candles and Flowers and arrived home finding Clothes in the Living room saw a Bra too.. My heart race in different Directions.. I walked in the bedroom softly and turned on the lights saw my bf at the bottom and a Girl Who I freaking Knew was my Friend! on top.. Of course I ran after her and threw her off of him and started screaming.. She was just smiling like it no big deal and I went up and punched her in the nose and we fought back and forth and told her to get her slutty buns out of my apartment.. My Boyfriend soon to be My Husband freaked out and told me he was sorry so many times I didnt want to hear anything from him I was hurted I cried and threw that Slut out the door and threw her clothes at her and slammed the door at her face. I told him I was leaving him which was the hardest Part of My Life I loved him so much he was my soulMate but he cheated I couldnt forgive him.. I told him I gave u everything! how could u throw that away over a slut? he didnt know what to say he kept saying how sorry he was but that didnt give me answers that I wanted to know. So the I called My sister ^Angel^ told her what happened and wanted her to help me move out so she did came over and helped me pack everything up my personal belongs I left him all the Furniture. and Left didnt look back and of course I was so depressed for a long time didnt want to go out or do anything just work days to night and hit the bar at nights drank myself until I got so drunk and went home with to my parent house where I move into. My Mom and Dad woke up while i was screaming on the top of my lungs cussing for no reason cuz I was drunk my Mom woke up and thought i was on drugs but I wasnt I was just drunk pity myself out. My step mom got me to stop drinking got me to move on with my life and I did. The reason I drank so much cuz my ex bf the one that cheated wanted to get back with me bothered me at work with cards, flowers and even phone calls.. It put alot of stress on me.
Jeez... that sucks! I'd help you toss that guy out of the house! :thumb:

I'll leave him right away... No more chances.

It happened to me before -- he is very sorry. His loss, not mine!

VamPyroX said:
Hey Cheri...

Next time, do it the Bobbitt way! :thumb:

:lol: Naw.. No Men is worth it...I just leave! Simple as it is.. :mrgreen:

To be honest, I have never been in that situation before....knock on wood.

If I walked in on my husband cheating on me, I hope I leave.. before I do something I might regret.
Realistically, I would probably pull her off my husband, and throw her out, naked and all. As for my husband.. uhm the silent treatment.. let him worry about what I'm going to do next.

HI,

Never had it happen to me in front of my eyes, but I'm sure I've been cheated on. Ehhh...but if I caught him....OMG. I think I would first get upset, cry, walk out...

...but then I would spend a few hours thinking up ways to get revenge on his sorry ass...for one thing, I could always lead him into thinking that everything was okay, forgiven, forgotten...then I could always call Geico and cancel his car insurance...then "lose" his car somewhere...like, ya know, park it at the mall, leave the keys in the ignition and the windows wide open. :) Something like that....

It would be worth it to see the look on his face when some kid takes it out for a joyride. :)

There's also a milkshake option, which some of you already know the details of. :naughty:

Malfoyish

wow Cheri -- glad u dumped him -- he sounds like hes not worth it!!! at least u busted him BEFORE the wedding -- gawd some ppl just dont learn :roll:

Before I married my hubby...
Long time My ex bf.. He was cheated on me.. and caught him on the bed..
I said.. uh, Sorry bother you for your enjoy making love with slut girlie..
I was asked him, Can you mind when r u done making love and let's pack your things.. Do you know where is door ???
*waited for 10 minutes done* He already packed and everything really turns out upsetting.. and was asked me sorry really terrible.. I told him no thanks.. what am I saying to you before.. He nodded.. and left on the door.. I looked out of the balconey.. ahh there he is outside.. I rushed pulled my mattress and shove it out of balconey.. *threw it out* He saw and hurried ran away from mattress flies down all the way and hit on the ground.. I said.. TAKE YOUR MATTRESS ENJOY WITH UR SLUTTIEEEE..
later I felt so good.. later few minutes upsetting.... called my friend.. She came over my place and comfort me.. stunned where your mattress.. I started lauffing for no reason I did threw it out of balconey.. She run and curiouis where mattress go.. and told me dispearing.. I said what? can't be.. did he took it or what?? My friend and I were laughed so hard and ordered the foods..
I'm glad it over nightmare... cuz That time I was preggy.. so decide to move another town and wants new life.. that now I fall in love with My man, who is not looking good.. turns out great personalities.. He is my best hubby and handsome too.. :)

Bullym0m said:
Before I married my hubby...
Long time My ex bf.. He was cheated on me.. and caught him on the bed..
I said.. uh, Sorry bother you for your enjoy making love with slut girlie..
I was asked him, Can you mind when r u done making love and let's pack your things.. Do you know where is door ???
*waited for 10 minutes done* He already packed and everything really turns out upsetting.. and was asked me sorry really terrible.. I told him no thanks.. what am I saying to you before.. He nodded.. and left on the door.. I looked out of the balconey.. ahh there he is outside.. I rushed pulled my mattress and shove it out of balconey.. *threw it out* He saw and hurried ran away from mattress flies down all the way and hit on the ground.. I said.. TAKE YOUR MATTRESS ENJOY WITH UR SLUTTIEEEE..
later I felt so good.. later few minutes upsetting.... called my friend.. She came over my place and comfort me.. stunned where your mattress.. I started lauffing for no reason I did threw it out of balconey.. She run and curiouis where mattress go.. and told me dispearing.. I said what? can't be.. did he took it or what?? My friend and I were laughed so hard and ordered the foods..
I'm glad it over nightmare... cuz That time I was preggy.. so decide to move another town and wants new life.. that now I fall in love with My man, who is not looking good.. turns out great personalities.. He is my best hubby and handsome too.. :)

What a loser...but I am so glad that you have your husband. I think these things happen for a reason, honestly...after all, if you hadn't found this jerk cheating on you, then you wouldn't have met your man!!!

Malfoyish

Back