• The Rally
  • The Encounter
  • Run On
  • LOST
  • The Encounter: Paradise Lost
  • Brother White

All others except first one are on Netflix
1st one was rent from Redbox :)

By Fringe? I dunno... Time travel has been popular along science fiction writer for years.

i mean, the increasing sophiscation associated with time travel, seem to have contributed to its popularity of our most recent time

Today, I played the movie Zombieland on repeat. I just wanted something to play on tv while I was doing something else. I can't imagine being in that skinny guy's shoes when he shot Bill Murrey. I'm sure I'd be dealing with long life guilt if I shot an awesome celebrity during the zombie apocalypse!

Saw The Lorax. It's just okay movie.

i liked it, not excellent, (predictable as i thnk thats what you meant) not bad though. a great fantasy with a moral for the young (wish im 9 years old now) cuz it would be magical...

Here's my list for April.

Tom and Huck
The Truth About Cats and Dogs
Alaska (1996)
Trojan War (Jennifer Love Hewitt)
A Perfect World
First Time (2012) - Chinese film not be mistaken for the US film, also released in 2012
Texas... Massacre 3D
Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia
The Thieves (2012) - Korean heist flick. Insanely awesome cast
Cat's Eye
Benny and Joon
Two for the Road
Hellhole - Total B-Movie. Low budget, wooden performances, dull storyline, lots of T&A
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
The Witches
Poetic Justice
Small Time Crooks
Jeremiah Johnson
Django Unchained
All Dogs go to Heaven
Village of the Damned (90's version)
Ever After
Vampire in Brooklyn
K-9 (1989)
The Lucky Ones
john dies at the end
lincoln
what goes up
point break
lords of dog town

second that, about Point Break...!
you should try find 'Chasing MavericK' it's out of it, and its based on true story!...

last night I saw 'Battle of Los Angeles" not but, a sci-fi actioner, but simple but what the hell, its one of those films that i dont wanna use my brain and kick back and just enjoy the movie, it was great!, i didnt lke the scathing put-down by some uptight film snobs!...they DID put me off, till i saw it for myself on telly, i enjoyed it...
it kinda reminds me (and to most of us) that dont believe every critics' views...sometimes they are just fall WRONG on all counts...

second that, about Point Break...!
you should try find 'Chasing MavericK' it's out of it, and its based on true story!...

Actually, inspiring on true story. They (Hollywood) probably changed several part of story to "boost" drama or pacing. I do remember seeing preview couple months ago and forgot to add my watch list. Thanks for mention it and I'm going to watch it sometimes this week.

Grummer said:
last night I saw 'Battle of Los Angeles" not but, a sci-fi actioner, but simple but what the hell, its one of those films that i dont wanna use my brain and kick back and just enjoy the movie, it was great!, i didnt lke the scathing put-down by some uptight film snobs!...they DID put me off, till i saw it for myself on telly, i enjoyed it...
it kinda reminds me (and to most of us) that dont believe every critics' views...sometimes they are just fall WRONG on all counts...

I know many people do that. I'm much more picky on how story tells or characters. I tried to like this Battle of Los Angeles" but it's not my type of movie.

Chasing Mavericks - its great.

The Intouchables - Wow. It's heartwarming. Also based on a true story.

I just saw Iron Man 3 on Friday night, I thought it was great. I think Iron Man is my favorite Avenger, him and Hawkeye.

Borne Legacy – I found this installment just as titillating as the other films. The action sequences didn't really have the same delivery but the storytelling, despite plotholes, was strong along with the supporting cast. Looking forward to Renner reprising his role for another film (or two).

Chernobyl Diaries – Scarce on gore, big on bore. The movie does have some creepy moments and relies heavily on scare tactics and shadowy figures but again there's dull moments from start-to-finish. It's immensely slow but that's mainly due to character development. I really did feel sympathetic toward the characters... at first. Eventually, I rooted for them all to be killed.

The Last Stand – Hardboiled to the max. I've seen 80% of Jee-woon Kim's work and this is definitely a fantastic job and a nice change for him. It has that early 90's action vibe mashed with Rodriguez style shoot out sequences, While I can't praise Arnold for his so-called comeback performance, essentially this is barrels of fun.

Hansel and Gretel Witch Hunters – Awfully good. Obviously it doesn't take itself serious and that's what makes this so ridiculously fun.

Maniac – Nicely done remake. I'm not going to waste time comparing and contrasting it from the Lustig's version but this film is vastly superior in nearly every aspect - Performances, cinematography, premise delivery, obviously a much much much larger budget. Wood delivers the goods and comes across as genuinely creepy but it's Nora Arnezeder as Anna who steals the show. Im not familiar with her work but she's breathtaking gorgeous.

Actually, inspiring on true story. They (Hollywood) probably changed several part of story to "boost" drama or pacing. I do remember seeing preview couple months ago and forgot to add my watch list. Thanks for mention it and I'm going to watch it sometimes this week.

Okay, saw Chasing Mavericks last night - it's just okay. Really, it has same storyline with many other movies, but different "ingredient."

As I said earlier, I'm too hard to pleasure. *shrug*

Back