"What the h*** is wrong with women today?"

Def SO hot! :P

femme-fatale-albums-dls-picture6343-img-20140227-055220.jpg

(Tawny was so gorgeous then! :P )

I beg to differ... I have plenty of friends who are pansexual and do not care if someone is black, white, male, female, M2F or F2M transitioning or fully complete transgender.

(snipped for length)

Thank you for this excellent post. I have two close friends who are pan, and had to defend/explain that it's different from bisexuality on another forum when someone complained that it was just 'people making up stupid labels to make themselves look more interesting on dating sites.' :mad2:

if you want to pick up a chick, be the asshole but funny guy.....
works every time
stun em, and charm em
easy.
pof is loser bait man.
go to a bar and mingle.
avoid pof like the plague.

Be you man, be you woman, the old truth still holds true: when you go to pick something up do not bend over at the waist.

Well, this is another touchy issue, isn't it? Just remember an entire sex as a whole is not to blame, it depends more on how an individual carries themselves. Like in the article for instance, he made an observation about the indecisiveness of a girl, and thought ALL women must be this way. Not even close honey, it really will be a waste of time to try and change anyone. So why did he follow her to a dating site? She's not right for him, I think he's equally psycho and needs to make some changes himself.

Plus I think most dating sites in general kinda suck. How much of the problem is the dating site itself?

women are just more picky these days. financial security and big muscles is the rage

There are times that men look down on women and just want to control women. There are abusive men including husbands just like all over the world. They don't seem to know how to show respect and giving the women freedom to express as who they are, not have the women to be what the men want them to be. It is like a trap for the women not having their rights as who they are as a human being and being individuals. It is just like the same for the hearing parents to want us, d/Deafies and HOH, to be like the hearing people. This is what men wanted to make us be like servants or slaves for them. Women are not feminists if they are so choosy about the kind of men they are looking for. But then if they find some men, they might end up being abused and assaulted just because they are women instead of human beings. Women have a right to be equal with men but men don't see that at all. They also don't see why we are opposed to guns, either. It is not all male, because they have a mean streak of an attitude toward women. They are not man enough to show respect and let women be free from abusive relationship. Both men and women should have the right to be who they are as individuals. This is sad in most countries including North America, Mexico and South America. That is why we need to fight for equality. :(

Nothing is wrong with me. I can be odd but it's often good in the ending. I can guarantee that for you.

women are just more picky these days. financial security and big muscles is the rage

I have known men who are much picky as women. I do not care for muscles or financial security. I'd rather to be with working-class/working poverty class man for some reason.

:nana:

Seriously, it's how a man carries himself. But really, his appearance tells us just how much he cares about his own well being which of course affects how women will be treated. Find your own balance that makes you confident, but don't expect every woman to notice. It's really varied, but not that hard.

In the old fashioned way, men used to be the king of the house. Not anymore today... everything changed and it's not about men or women. It just takes more than just about both sexes.

:nana:

Seriously, it's how a man carries himself. But really, his appearance tells us just how much he cares about his own well being which of course affects how women will be treated. Find your own balance that makes you confident, but don't expect every woman to notice. It's really varied, but not that hard.

I keep myself groomed, I keep myself fit and healthy; unfortunately, I think things I can't help like being introverted limit my appeal to women, because I don't have a confident swagger.

I keep myself groomed, I keep myself fit and healthy; unfortunately, I think things I can't help like being introverted limit my appeal to women, because I don't have a confident swagger.

im not fit, not healthy, but clean but also i dont have that swagger.....grrr how ?

The word swagger loses it for me.... Insta-turn off... Well, of course I'm not into men... but if I was into men and they tossed out the word swagger or swag.... gone... boom... poof... no...

Speaking in terms of general attractiveness... confidence goes a long way for women. Women find someone who is confident in themselves ( Not cocky, but confident ) a very attractive trait! Just throwing it out there. Financial security is important sure! I don't go looking for millionaires... ( Can't say I'd complain if I found one :naughty: ) However, financial security and independence is something I do look for. I don't want to date someone I know I'm going to have to support or who lives with mama. :P

then there is strutting... no really it is kind of an odd thing how women's radar works. Organic and fluctuating but working. They invariably show up at a time when my mind is deep into other thoughts and unable to make a smooth transition to talking to a woman. Just me but that is how it works.

Looking is like a mind wave they sense and avoid. Some red button in there starts blinking and they go into avoidance behavior. BWEET BWEET danger danger :lol:

Back