What is your nationality ?

KiwiGang.jpg

Kiwi people :giggle:

ha ha yeah

some people dont know their nationality when they were adopted. so it can be an unknown. :)
It doesn't matter if a person is adopted. Nationality is the country where they are citizens. Ancestry is not the same as nationality.

Anglo Celtic

Welsh, German, Irish, Scot & English.

Would love to have a ethnicity test where they determine your genes come from.

I'm an Aussie with 3/4 British and 1/4 Scottish lineage. :)

American conceived, bred, and gladly weaned to the dogs. Bloodline of 1/2 Mexican-American/Mescalero Indian + 1/2 Danish-Norwegian.

why are New Zealand people called Kiwis? Bird?

Yes, you are right that the kiwis are birds. It's part of New Zealand, I think. ;)

Correct the kiwis are bird and they are part of our nz icons. You will only find the kiwis here in nz and nowhere else in the world.

Thus our name being called kiwis meaning new zealanders
Check it out on this link
Kiwi (people) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I thought it was because they were fruits! :lol: (j/k)

lol byrdie at your gay quip, no we're not kiwifruits LMAO

yah, Im a proud Kiwi, Kiwi is actually an endangered species, very rare bird, they only come out at night time, have long beaks and they dont fly the wings too small.

and um, off topic, but its related to things "Kiwi";

http://www.stuff.co.nz/4777686a1869.html

see this link and scroll, to look at the original "goodnight kiwi' flick for thos TV closedowns. it's a great NZ iconic piece featuring a Kiwi
:)

Last edited:
forgive me if I have already posted, I am Scottish(never and i do mean never am I British, we are, but not by choice) I am also a celt, but as Reba says thats not a nationality, but as celts go I no doubt have Welsh and Irish blood running wild in my veins.

Ps I still live on the outskirts of Edinburgh(Scotland)

ummm let me clear up, for everyone, whats your ancestry too. ha

What you want me to name ALL of my ancestry? That's going to take me AGES :giggle:

JL

ETA:
mother's parents are american / german
father's parents are french / dutch

I'm such a nice mixture :D

Back