What do you currently play? (PC games)

I am very much an old school gamer. Of course I play the stuff now but you can't forget your roots! :)

Thinking about tackling "Jackal" again. Much harder than Contra, which I fly through untouched very easily.

Played WoW since it's release (sadly lol), enjoyed Diablo 1 and 2, Warcraft 3, Baulder's Gate series... now I find myself playing The Sims 3, Dragon Age Origins and Fall Out 3 and Skyrim. Love the single player open world RPGs. It let's me get that mmo feeling without dealing with crazy players lol :p

Been playing Bioshock (the first one) on PC. It seems like such a great story but the subtitles are screwy so I quit. It flashes them by really fast and only shows half of them... I want to know the story so I will wait and see if I can find a fix.

Other than that... WoW like a fiend as usual

I hear they're coming out with another Command & Conquer game. Wonder how that goes. It started out good, but things sorta took a turn for worse when EA bought out Westwood, then flip-flopped Westwood around for a decade before shutting them down. :(

They are making free-to-play C&C online included microtransactions. Perhaps only though Origin, I bet.

Sadly, I won't touch their games since they launched Origin rather than release them on Steam.

I currently play LEGO City: Undercover on my Wii U, working on get 100% completion.

They are making free-to-play C&C online included microtransactions. Perhaps only though Origin, I bet.

Sadly, I won't touch their games since they launched Origin rather than release them on Steam.

I currently play LEGO City: Undercover on my Wii U, working on get 100% completion.
Yeah, I saw that online. Disappointing.

All because of EA. :roll:

I currently play Star Wars - The Old Republic - it's free-to-play, got good subtitles and the story is pretty good too. A few bugs but not anything you can't work around.

Also looking to see if we can get a few more players for co-op stuff :)

Wirelessly posted

Bioshock looks like a good game. I should try that next lol

Thinking about tackling "Jackal" again. Much harder than Contra, which I fly through untouched very easily.

Oh yeah, that's one tough game.

jack001.jpg

Have you played Assault Heroes? It's a modern successor.

Yea also, why play a competitive game online, never know if anyone is cheating.
Yeah.

I don't mind playing online sometimes, but it kinds takes the fun out of its originality when they make it online-only. :(

They've been doing that to a lot of games. :(

Yeah.

I don't mind playing online sometimes, but it kinds takes the fun out of its originality when they make it online-only. :(

They've been doing that to a lot of games. :(

Yes it's cheaper to have it online.. eliminates piracy and middlemen :)

Yes it's cheaper to have it online.. eliminates piracy and middlemen :)

eliminate piracy? You silly.

There is other way to pirate - just use hack and offline server.

Last edited:
Bought Battlefield2 for the PC on thursday. So quite impressed with it, so bought Battlefield3 earlier today. Installed it, but it now needs to download 16GB of updates before I can even play the damned thing...... seeing as how my monthly wireless connection only gives me 20gb a month total, I think it'll be a while before I'll be playing it :(

Still, It'll give me time to get REALLY good at Battlefield2!

Been playing Bioshock (the first one) on PC. It seems like such a great story but the subtitles are screwy so I quit. It flashes them by really fast and only shows half of them... I want to know the story so I will wait and see if I can find a fix.

Other than that... WoW like a fiend as usual

Maybe you should click to update it before. I beat Bioshock and subtitles was subtitles. You must save all little girls. If you do then it come at happy the end. If you don't save one girl then bad end.

Right now, I can't waiting to play new Bioshock infinite (part 3).

I've got Bioshock2, love the game to bits - very atmospheric! Can't seem to find the first game anywhere though-pity really, cos I'd like to play it.
I'd like to get Bioshock Infinite but my laptop is nearly 2 years old and unless I shell out for some major mods, it probably won't be able to run it.. :(

Back