What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is Sean Penn? He doesnt care about white people. :lol:

Wirelessly posted

I learned how to create a power point presentation for my sociology class! Btw im not computer friendly lol!!!

I learned that I've been making scrambled eggs the wrong way and that tic tacs have a built in dispenser. :shock:

no no not for me. I knew long long time ago but I did learn the hard lesson years years ago.

VOPbO.gif
watch out for the kitties. :lol:

where the kittens....sooooooooo sweet.i learn only idiots take out more than one credit card i now join club of idiots

Learned this AM....that it's the Cat who keeps dragging his toys over his food bowl....guessing it's to say..."this is mine, so stay out of it, doggie"!....and he'll let me brush him IF I have a treat in one hand and the brush in the other....

Learned also that I'm not gonna worry over people's assuming that I'm drunk when taking my doggie for a walk....(as one Lady said, "I'm concerned" about you...and handed me a paper from her Church for classes there with help for any alcohol/drug/gambling addictions you might have!).....:giggle:...Well...I put her "in her place"!....We deafies who've had surgeries, then our balance problems are "normal" for us....This Lady is a pain in the arse...so I "educated" her, and told her to tell all her friends to "lay off the booze" until I got there....:laugh2:

Okay everyone - get ready for what I learned.

We get to move into the house starting today!!!!!!!!

We got the certificate of occupancy today and have begun moving things in.

Yippie...ki...YA!

That window tint for your car windows is actually pretty cheap compared to what they used to be in the 1990's. I got mine done today for 86 bucks, just the side windows. 20% illegal of course but my brother is a cop and I'll be just fine.

:)

I learned today that if you did not learn anything new on a particular day, then you did not have a productive day. I think that people have to learn new things every day.

Wirelessly posted

KristinaB said:

Yay!!

Today I learned that there will be an ASL class offered at my son's school as an after school enrichment program. I'm very excited about it. :)

that the Stanley Bostitch staple remover can be mighty sharp.. I just cut my thumb while trying to remove a tight staple from a pack of papers. ow.

Learned last week that my daughter and grandson are coming for a 3 week visit (while her hubby is on a 4 week business trip) on Black Friday. Need to go buy an inexpensive mattress for the crib I already have set up in the guest room (the one I was going to ship out to her but she decided it was too big).
My other daughter will finally get to meet her nephew.

That I must pace myself when learning/reviewing my ASL lessons. I get too into it.

I learned this morning that my elderly neighbor died last night. :cry:

That really sucks. Were you close to him/her?
Yes, we were close--we kind of adopted them. He was 96. His widow is 85. I'm going to be spending a lot more time with her.

He was in the hospital for heart valve replacement surgery. The surgery went well until the end.

A ripe old age. I can't even begin to imagine all the things he witnessed throughout his long life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back