What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's really interesting. I have not seen my husband practice any shooting since he left the army (medically retired) but I would not mind seeing him practice and me learning. We live in an area too close to the metro area where rifle shooting is not allowed, yet he hears it. Illegal in this area, and it's too close to our house. Not liking it.
We don't shoot in our neighborhood. We drive to a gun shop indoor range for handgun practice, and an outdoor public range for long guns.

That makes total sense. What I don't like is people using their backyard as a shooting range, especially with a rifle. Everyone around here has acreage for property, but you know how far a rifle can go. I still wouldn't mind learning how to use a handgun, though. Not that I need to worry.

I learned about UBER today here in Chicago. My daughter used her cel phone and within three minutes our taxi arrived. It looked like a brand new Lincoln Navigator, blacked out windows etc. but I think it was some type of Chevy. I was super impressed with their service. Definitely will use them again tomorrow and for our drive back to the airport on Wednesday.

I learned that Franklin Delano Roosevelt does not have polio. Doctors today thinks he had Guillan Barre Syndrome. He was older than the average to be diagnosed with polio which led to this diagnosis.

This is very interesting that Franklin Delano Roosevelt had gone into the grave thinking that he had polio with everyone thought that this is what the condition he had.

So now the doctors or the scientists have decided that he has another condition because Franklin D. Roosevelt was too old to have polio now changing to Guillan Barre Syndrome. I thought that no matter how old he was that he had polio. So I am shocked that there is another condition of Guillan Barre Syndrome that Franklin D. Roosevelt had. I always thought people especially young people or middle age get polio in the 1930 to 1940 and that is why we get the immunization to help us not get polio.

So far, I have not heard anything about someone who has polio over the years. Wow.

some woman given you grief then lol

They allll doooooo !!!!!! :giggle:
As_If_Gif.gif

I learn getting up next morning and letting greedy avious money grabbing evil cow and her b****d husband also greedy avious sister in yesterday and telling my evil grasping mother she bet on the wrong sister feels good.Nights sleep WHOLE NEW view of the world I am free

I learned more about my family heritage, extended family that is.

Was watching InvestigativeID on TV the other day....learned that Drug Cartels...if they want someone murdered and their body not found....they take the person to a secluded wooded area, smear Peanut Butter all over them before shooting them in the head!.....

They do this, so the animals (Bears and whatever) smell the peanut butter and will eat the body....Gross, I know...and a horrific way to go. It deters drug addicts /dealers from not paying for their drugs or stealing them....

Was watching InvestigativeID on TV the other day....learned that Drug Cartels...if they want someone murdered and their body not found....they take the person to a secluded wooded area, smear Peanut Butter all over them before shooting them in the head!.....

They do this, so the animals (Bears and whatever) smell the peanut butter and will eat the body....Gross, I know...and a horrific way to go. It deters drug addicts /dealers from not paying for their drugs or stealing them....

Yuck. I've heard the same about peanut butter. I guess I would like it better if they did this AFTER shooting him in the head, but I guess they do that on purpose to let him know what's coming.

Yuck. I've heard the same about peanut butter. I guess I would like it better if they did this AFTER shooting him in the head, but I guess they do that on purpose to let him know what's coming.

Evil...just pure evil.

Never be smart arse read instructions before dying hair

I just learned that Hurricane Danny has weaken to a tropical storm.

I just learned that Hurricane Danny has weaken to a tropical storm.

Thats good but I know Puerto Rico needs the rain badly so I hope they will get the rain.

how fast can one run with walking stick ,I up for challenge but need me asthma inhalator few big puffs first:)

going to shops might learn something in town

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back