What did you learn today? Part II

I'm thinking that I need someone to test my stapler. :)
It ain't gonna be me. Find out yourself. Maybe you should test an arm or leg or some other body part. And then get first aid.

That a movie about Chappaquiddick is being made in my city and actor Jason Clark is playing Ted Kennedy and Bruce Dern may play is dad , Joseph Kennedy . I feel bad for the family of the victim , Mary Jo Kopechne having to relive this tragic story all over again.

I learned that American Horror Story changed the camera style to true crime documentary with dramatic reenactments for season 6. WTF! I don't like the style. :mad:

That the drought is so bad in my city that we can no longer do any outdoor watering and this include having bird baths . I had to shut down my bird bath, poor birdies and animals , they really depended on the water . :( At least it not going to be in the 90's for awhile I hope.

That the drought is so bad in my city that we can no longer do any outdoor watering and this include having bird baths . I had to shut down my bird bath, poor birdies and animals , they really depended on the water . :( At least it not going to be in the 90's for awhile I hope.
Even bird baths? That's awful! Do they really enforce the bird bath ban?

I not sure but how it would be enforce, I did see a city water department truck out today driving around
to see if anyone is breaking the ban. I agree it's awful , I am really upset about this .I been going this for years and the birds come here looking water and of course the squirrels and chipmunks etc used the birdbath on hot days . A robin was just sitting the bath yesterday and relaxing , it was so cute . :( I called to see if birdbaths were banned too and I said I was taking one gallon water bottles and filling them 'inside' the house the woman said I can't do it anymore.
I am going to call the Audubon society up I bet they'll be upset to hear this too .

I not sure but how it would be enforce, I did see a city water department truck out today driving around
to see if anyone is breaking the ban. I agree it's awful , I am really upset about this .I been going this for years and the birds come here looking water and of course the squirrels and chipmunks etc used the birdbath on hot days . A robin was just sitting the bath yesterday and relaxing , it was so cute . :( I called to see if birdbaths were banned too and I said I was taking one gallon water bottles and filling them 'inside' the house the woman said I can't do it anymore.
I am going to call the Audubon society up I bet they'll be upset to hear this too .
I don't know what else you can do other than using bottled water for filling the birdbaths. I don't think they can stop you from doing that if they don't know it came from the tap. That is, use a container that had water bottled from out of state.

I don't know what else you can do other than using bottled water for filling the birdbaths. I don't think they can stop you from doing that if they don't know it came from the tap. That is, use a container that had water bottled from out of state.
I did think of doing that ,using bottled water but I have buy it for myself and dog to drink b/c the city water is so disgusting . I gave my dog some city water and there brown stuff on his bowl from the water . YUCK ! I would have to Walmart in New Hampshire and buy some of their bottled water . I will have to think on this.

The way I understand this you are saying to reuse a water bottle that originally contained water that was produced elsewhere (produced out of state regardless of where sold).

That Charles Osgood is not going to be hosting 'Sunday Morning ' anymore . :( I am not surprise about this but I will miss him.

I got a call back from the a guy from the Audubon society left a message for me and said if I have well or pond I can use this water for a bird bath or if I have
rain barrel I could use that . UGH ! If we had rain there would be no needs for a water ban . I can use water as long as it not 'tap' water and the woman from my city water department should had told me this instead of telling to stop having a bird bath . So I will have to stock up on water bottled and hope we get some very much needed rain fast . I wish I could put a sign up saying that this 'bottled ' water and NOT ' tap' water. You can smell the difference tap water smells gross and bottled water does so I bet the wildlife not going to complain about the difference .

Last edited:
I got a call back from the a guy from the Audubon society left a message for me and said if I have well or pond I can use this water for a bird bath or if I have
rain barrel I could use that . UGH ! If we had rain there would be no needs for a water ban . I can use water as long as it not 'tap' water and the woman from my city water department should had told me this instead of telling to stop having a bird bath . So I will have to stock up on water bottled and hope we get some very much needed rain fast . I wish I could put a sign up saying that this 'bottled ' water and NOT ' tap' water. You can smell the difference tap water smells gross and bottled water does so I bet the wildlife not going to complain about the difference .

If you are where I think you are, the forecast on the Today Show are over an inch of rain headed your way.

That we have a real good chance of getting some very much needed rain Sunday and Monday ! The trees branches are cracking right off from a lack of water . :(

That we have a real good chance of getting some very much needed rain Sunday and Monday ! The trees branches are cracking right off from a lack of water . :(

Enjoy the rain if it does happen. We are getting hot temps this weekend. Not fun 102 Sunday:(

Enjoy the rain if it does happen. We are getting hot temps this weekend. Not fun 102 Sunday:(
YUCKY ! It's cool out tonight here . The last time we got rain I sat on my deck to feel the rain , it felt so good to feel rain again !

Wow! It is 56 degrees right now. Big difference from your weather! Carry a water bottle with you everywhere to stay hydrated! Have a great weekend!

Wow! It is 56 degrees right now. Big difference from your weather! Carry a water bottle with you everywhere to stay hydrated! Have a great weekend!

Yes, I bought one with the ice stick maker in the middle . It's so cool keeps the water cold:)

Attachments

• IMG_3725.JPG
    IMG_3725.JPG
    1,009.3 KB · Views: 4
YUCKY ! It's cool out tonight here . The last time we got rain I sat on my deck to feel the rain , it felt so good to feel rain again !
I bet it did due to the bad drought you are having. People were in the pool today lol Tomorrow, 96 and Sun 102. Summer never left haha

Back