What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just hit the 90 degree mark outside.

Is that normal for your area? We are pretty warm here too. Grabbed the opportunity to mow and trim the front and back yards.

Is that normal for your area? We are pretty warm here too. Grabbed the opportunity to mow and trim the front and back yards.

Totally normal. We won't start to cool down until November to December.

I am hard work project heavy I am pretty not easy tough 0_o too much hard project!

I am against o spammer damn it on I want to kick out on away spammer I do handle crap!

Yesterday I worked the triathlon at our YMCA that do every year, then got up 98 bales of hay :). Today I tought my fitness class, taught my kids, and now we are going to go for a 3 mile run. Getting ready for the Turkey Trot :).

Do you dress up with feathers and sign "gobble gobble" while trotting? :)

Most random yesterday was raspberry pop tart supper...today, signing turkey trot...lol...sometimes wonder if everyone high on AD lol

What did I do today?...Sat my hinney in Court from 8:15am to 2pm....no gum, cell phones & no talking = no fun at all!...Judge was worse than Judge Judy....too tired to cook...so we opted for Subway!...$5 Foot Longs all month (in October).....yummy!

Ironed church linens. I do this two weekends each year. It's the only ironing I ever do.

:lol:

Thank you to everyone who keeps me laughing. Love you all :)

I worked, paid my property taxes for the year and now I'm working on a resume for BOA as a part-time teller. Hopefully, things will begin to look up for me.

just finished a big essay, phew. now i'm going to relax and watch tv while posting on here

Had a nice, relaxing day. Got to talk via oovoo with Kitten! Went to 2nd ASL class, and actually learned a couple of things.

Yesterday I worked the triathlon at our YMCA that do every year, then got up 98 bales of hay :). Today I tought my fitness class, taught my kids, and now we are going to go for a 3 mile run. Getting ready for the Turkey Trot :).

:lol: That's the most random post of the day!

(I don't actually even know what a Turkey Trot is...)

I guess that nicky is participling the turkey trot 5k. according to her statement that she ran 3 miles that sounds like to me that it fits the turkey trot 5k 5k is 3.1 miles. virginia run turkey trot | Virginia Run

just correct me, nicky if im mistaken. by theway way to go for this 3 mikes run. :)

Yes a Turkey Trot is the 5k( 3.1 mile) race on Thanksgiving. My kids, and I run it every year. We have never dressed up, but a Wheaties box runs it every year :)! My 9 year old son just ran a 7 minute mile! I am eating his dust ;). Today I get my new earmold, then will swimm for an hour. Try to at least. It is hard to keep up with my kids. Then finish school, and go running, befor football, and swim team practice. I also need to find a movie with ASL in it for the kids. They keep asking me. Anybody have any suggestions? The kids are 9, and 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back