What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This week i've carried around and shoveled down at least 12,000 pounds of concrete. This morning I carried a 400-500 pound plank of wood and set it down for a landscaping project.

UV rays were beaming down pretty good this morning, but as the sun went up it wasnt so bad. Hot though.

Taking a break until this evening.

I am done with my junk stuff. Soon go to swimming pool to relax. Later today, I will go to Venetian to socialize with Deaf people and watch some poker games.

Someone asked me, "Why not you play poker game?" LOL I told a certain someone that I can play poker game, but I am not that great at poker game.

:giggle:

Trips to the grocery store and to the bakery...stocked up on hot dog and h'burger rolls (party)...bought a Peach Pie and some cupcakes (which I'm gonna hide!)....also got a big bag of Pears, hope to cook them later this evening. Bought 4 loaves of Italian Bread (which we like more than white/wheat bread)....fixed Corn Dogs for lunch...washed another load of clothes, cleaned the bird cage (Cocktiels) and gave them some fresh Mustard Greens, which they love!...Gonna take a few zzzzzz's before I start a late dinner.

I had a siesta. First one in months. then went out to a vegan cafe for a falafel sandwich and fresh-squeezed juice with apple, celery and beet. Yum!

ehh... i guess you caught me with a misspell. not a name of anything near me.

No biggie. I didn't know if "palcid" was actually a name of something since it was spelled different than what I was thinking. I now get what you mean.

Hey Jillio...remmy you and I telling a deaf CI user off on Youtube about the video of the deaf girl with a CI being portrayed as a hearing person?

Yep, I know how it feels and I would love to get the link so I can tell him off as well. :D

Oh, yeah, I remmy that one! :h5:

Spent the early part of the day catching up on never ending paperwork. Scheduled clients late again today because of the heat.

Painted the bathroom this morning and it is DONE!!! Now, time to install the new vanity, sink, toilet, mirror and cupbaords. Then, I helped my hubby build the deck, took my daughter to her dentist appt, went to Lowe's to buy better quality towel and toilet paper holders. Now, I am back home and will take a short nap. No plans for tonight. Tmw, will work, take my daughter to get ourselves a haircut and then go to my friend's party.

Painted the bathroom this morning and it is DONE!!! Now, time to install the new vanity, sink, toilet, mirror and cupbaords. Then, I helped my hubby build the deck, took my daughter to her dentist appt, went to Lowe's to buy better quality towel and toilet paper holders. Now, I am back home and will take a short nap. No plans for tonight. Tmw, will work, take my daughter to get ourselves a haircut and then go to my friend's party.

I love a brand new bathroom like that. The bathroom and the kitchen make the biggest difference when you remodel.

Oh crap I have got on 100gb awesome hosting! I am lucky!

I love a brand new bathroom like that. The bathroom and the kitchen make the biggest difference when you remodel.

Yea, I will upload the before and after pics on my fb and here when I am all done.

When we return from AZ, we will work on the big bathroom upstairs. I am soooo tempted to replace my soaking garden tub with a jacuzzi tub. Saw one the same size for $800 but I know the costs of getting it installed will be the expensive part. Need to get a consultation and estimate. If too much, then maybe later. But will replace the vanity and sink to make double vanities and sinks, the light fixtures, and mirrors. Yes, will paint it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back