What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I just finished watching a movie called "The Amityville Horror". I can't believe that the movie was based on a true story. I have seen the house. I used to live 10 minutes away from the house. Creepy looking house!

Yeah it's starting to get dark earlier and feeling more like fall. I couldn't believe K mart has their fake Xmas trees out already and we haven't had Halloween or
Thanksgiving yet .

I am thinking about how did I miss out on the Ozzyfest. Last one too :( Crazy Train forever !

Trying to decide whether it's morning or afternoon. Hello jetlag lol

Trying to decide how bad my black eye is going to be. Garage door and spider incident. Dammit. That was so not fun.

I hope it wasn't a radioactive spider! You might become the next Peter Parker :P

In all seriousness, I hope your eye feels better soon.

:ty: for explaining what you're busy with, Travis. My husband also does programming. He is a very technical person.

AC- oh no! sorry about your eye!:hug:

Trying to decide how bad my black eye is going to be. Garage door and spider incident. Dammit. That was so not fun.

I hope your eye is ok... never fun to have incidents like this. :hug:

Care to describe "the incident" any further?

Why do you want to know?

Seems straightforward. AC doesn't like spiders immensely. Saw spider; went eeeek; managed to let garage door bonk her in the eye. The end.

Well my interpretation anyway. If she had wanted to describe the incident in more detail, she would have in her initial post :).

That was about it. I had been seeing this huge spider for several days and it was freaking me out. So I was hurtling myself into the garage and out. And bonked myself into the door.

On another note, this huge spider with glowing eyes was following me all around outside. He or she also had monster fangs as well. Sometimes green sometimes black sometimes some other fricking color.

Back