What are you thinking about? Part VIII

I am thinking about what to watch on Netflix. Any suggestions?
How about:

Orange Is The New Black: A privileged New Yorker ends up in a women's prison when a past crime catches up with her in this Emmy-winning series from the creator of "Weeds."

Narcos: The true story of Colombia's infamously violent and powerful drug cartels fuels this gritty gangster drama series.

Longmire: This contemporary crime thriller focuses on a Wyoming sheriff who's rebuilding his life and career following the death of his wife.

Good luck ! I was told to write a note thanking the interviewer for their time and mailing it to them.

Most seem to prefer thank you emails these days... I haven't really heard of or seen much of postal mail thank yous in years if at all.

How about:

Orange Is The New Black: A privileged New Yorker ends up in a women's prison when a past crime catches up with her in this Emmy-winning series from the creator of "Weeds."

Narcos: The true story of Colombia's infamously violent and powerful drug cartels fuels this gritty gangster drama series.

Longmire: This contemporary crime thriller focuses on a Wyoming sheriff who's rebuilding his life and career following the death of his wife.

Orange is The New Black: I have seen the whole series. Good TV show!

Narcos
: I haven't seen this one yet. I will check it out.

Longmire
: Their camera is shaky. It gave me motion sickness. I can't watch this show.

Thanks for the suggestions!

Thinking of all the bizarre things that have happened lately. Oddly, the least troublesome tonight was finding a small black snake stuck to a stick pad mouse trap wriggling across the kitchen floor. At first it was still, and I thought the kids just knocked it out of the cabinet and it stuck to a toy or a piece of tubing or belt. Fortunately I found it before the dog got involved.

How fricking annoying it is for those of us on phones that new threads/posts are made with NO content. If you're going to take the time to post a link, take the time to SCROLL OVER the CONTENT and COPY AND PASTE the darn thing! It takes all of what, 2 seconds? And those that this is geared at will not even read this.

How fricking annoying it is for those of us on phones that new threads/posts are made with NO content. If you're going to take the time to post a link, take the time to SCROLL OVER the CONTENT and COPY AND PASTE the darn thing! It takes all of what, 2 seconds? And those that this is geared at will not even read this.
In that case, you probably aren't missing anything. :lol:

Poor snake ! They eat rodents as long the snake isn't poisonous I wouldn't mind having it around the yard.

we have harmless garter snakes in our yard; my youngest in particular has gone after them. The snake is faster-

I haven't seen any snakes in my yard since I lived here , we sure could use some to kill the rodents so my condo will stop using those horrible sticky traps outside !
My dog keep wanting to check them out.

We have tons of garter snakes and field mice, along with a lot else. None of them bother me, I'm only afraid of spiders. And since we have 3 ponds on our land, she more than often than not comes back soaked in pond water after chasing snakes. :)

Back