What are you thinking about? Part VI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

LoveBlue said:
That I may get an interview for a contract to hire position. Talked with the recruiter today. He's going to pass my info onto the rep for the client & see if he thinks I'm a good fit. If he does, then he'll submit me to the client.

I hope you get an interview :)

Yes, my brand is Drive Medical, and since I can't get out that much in winter, we just let the batteries go, and then this spring replaced. The theory was to get a more powerful battery but then I had to buy a different battery casing.

Got all that done, but even with new batteries and a full charge , getting a diagnostic light on the panel, and the scooter isn't going anywhere. Which means we probably are going to have to load it up and take it in to find out the exact problem.

I am a bit disenchanted with power scooters at the moment, and we are just loading up my manual chair in the car if we go anywhere that would require a walk...

And the batteries are very expensive too, since I kind of got off track there on what you were aslomg.
I have a powerchair that has 2 batteries, and yes, they are expensive. I just had to replace them, and they were north of 200 bucks. If you need info on making batteries last longer, I would be happy to help.

I have a powerchair that has 2 batteries, and yes, they are expensive. I just had to replace them, and they were north of 200 bucks. If you need info on making batteries last longer, I would be happy to help.

Thanks. I have a problem elsewhere that is probably in the control panel somewhere. :)

We will eventually get it sorted, or if not , not that big a deal. I do a lot more in indoor spaces with a manual chair anyway.

I have pain on crappy sleep oh crappy!!!! oh bored!

Thinking about my poor hubby. :(

On a wholy different note, does anyone know anything about repairing trunctuated jpg files? I transferred photos from camera to external hard drive yesterday (this is not work-related) and they were all trunctuated. Full of garbage. First time this has ever happened. I went looking online and it seems like all the jpg repair downloads are suspicious.

Its possible memory card is getting old if it's been used a lot. Some of the photo recovery programs are pretty good. I cannot remember a good photo recovery program I used. Probably "Recuva" --

you could do a search on SnapFiles freeware and shareware downloads and reviews, trusted for quality since 1997 and search for "photo recovery" and see the screenshots and ratings people give and try a few.

Thinking about the much colder weather coming back today. :-(

Robin Williams!

yea but he got paid for it! LoL :-D and Dwayne Johnson in "The Game Plan" & I'm sure there's more other examples.. But in realistic, guys dont wanna be in super tight clothes most of the time.. :)

yea but he got paid for it! LoL :-D and Dwayne Johnson in "The Game Plan" & I'm sure there's more other examples.. But in realistic, guys dont wanna be in super tight clothes most of the time.. :)

Uh? Playing Peter Pan is usually a paying job, so I think you mis-spoke in your initial reply about why they don't cast men to play Peter Pan.

im thinking about where alleycat lives and others that have more snow. :shock:

No kidding! It is slush right now but it was snowing earlier !! It feels like this is supposed to be May Fool's Day !! I saw something on the news the other day about Minnesota having the snowiest April on record.

Jason Collins

I am thinking that I am just really surprised that Jason Collins of the Washington Wizards isn't a better ball handler.

Why do women always play the part of Peter Pan??? I would like to see a man as Peter Pan at least once.

Im pretty sure that it is because there's a scene where the actor has to be on a cord when Peter Pan is flying. It's a weight issue pretty much.

No kidding! It is slush right now but it was snowing earlier !! It feels like this is supposed to be May Fool's Day !! I saw something on the news the other day about Minnesota having the snowiest April on record.

how much snow do you expect or already have? :shock:

how much snow do you expect or already have? :shock:

Most of it melted last weekend with the 70's temps, but we have about an inch of new snow this morning. It is back to snow again from the slush earlier. Gonna leave work early again today because I know traffic's going to be a mess AGAIN.

Why, God? It's M-A-Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alleycat, we received a dump of snow on Monday, just days after the long winter's snow had finally disappeared. Now that it's May it better all disappear fast and return no more!

So far today I am thinking one predominant thought, there is no way around it, Fibro sucks.

It's May First, and we have snow. Oh come on Mother Nature! Really?!

Most of it melted last weekend with the 70's temps, but we have about an inch of new snow this morning. It is back to snow again from the slush earlier. Gonna leave work early again today because I know traffic's going to be a mess AGAIN.

Why, God? It's M-A-Y !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my god. i saw news on tv this am. they were talking MAY???? :shock:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back