What are you thinking about? Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted
You are being studious on a Friday night. Good as along as you can be free for the weekend.

LOL yeah... soon in a hour or so I will go to the college campus to get there and park my truck and then zoom in there to do the homework for a few hours... hehe.. hope I can get that done tonite so I can give it to my teacher on tue afternoon before class.... pressure eh!!!

Also thinking about tomorrow for a nightclub party with my nephew who will be celebrating his b-day soon enough.. plus Sunday afternoon for another birthday dinner but that also combined with Thanksgiving dinner too.. mmm .. and then Oct 15th.. hehehe I scored a ticket for the home opener for my AHL Moose.. had to hustle after work today to get there and get the ticket I want.. so all set for now.. hehehe

Thinking of my friend who just shared the news that her 3 year old son is not winning his battle against cancer. Breaks my heart. :(

Wirelessly posted

Sharky99 said:
Wirelessly posted
You are being studious on a Friday night. Good as along as you can be free for the weekend.

LOL yeah... soon in a hour or so I will go to the college campus to get there and park my truck and then zoom in there to do the homework for a few hours... hehe.. hope I can get that done tonite so I can give it to my teacher on tue afternoon before class.... pressure eh!!!

Also thinking about tomorrow for a nightclub party with my nephew who will be celebrating his b-day soon enough.. plus Sunday afternoon for another birthday dinner but that also combined with Thanksgiving dinner too.. mmm .. and then Oct 15th.. hehehe I scored a ticket for the home opener for my AHL Moose.. had to hustle after work today to get there and get the ticket I want.. so all set for now.. hehehe

Sounds like a fun weekend, don't get too crazy at the nightclub lol Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :) also, happy birthdays to nephew and neice. It will be nice dinner for sure eating turkey mmm don't get too pressured breathe in and out, take your time on the project you will be fine :)

Shel90 , sorry to hear about your friend son. I will pray for the family.

I'm thinking I don't want to do the dishes. :P

Daughter and hubby got me playing YouTube videos from my teen years. I was playing Queen's Bohemian Rhapsody and thought of another by a different person, but at the end of the video, I couldn't remember what I was thinking. I'm getting old.

Thinking about how much I miss you guys (wipes nose with sleeve) sorry that was a wet sneeze, anyhoo.. hope everyone is doing well =)

Thinking about how much I miss you guys (wipes nose with sleeve) sorry that was a wet sneeze, anyhoo.. hope everyone is doing well =)

you are late.

Put on some music and dance with the dishes.

*edit* I just did the dishes and without music.

Don't have indoor radio or stero. Don't worry, the dishes will be done soon. I wash dishes like 4 times a day by hand as I have no dishwasher.

Wirelessly posted

jinxedkitten said:

Welcome back, Jinxedkitten! Everything good here I am a honors graduate from Medical Assistant school.

Don't have indoor radio or stero. Don't worry, the dishes will be done soon. I wash dishes like 4 times a day by hand as I have no dishwasher.

That's why I buy paper plates and use dishes for dinner....Everybody in my house hates dishwashing!...And I do have a dishwasher, use it several times a day, but wash the Pots & Pans by hand....uggg!

Wirelessly posted

Sounds like a fun weekend, don't get too crazy at the nightclub lol Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family :) also, happy birthdays to nephew and neice. It will be nice dinner for sure eating turkey mmm don't get too pressured breathe in and out, take your time on the project you will be fine :)

Shel90 , sorry to hear about your friend son. I will pray for the family.

Ocean, yeah... I think I got it all but need to have a bit more time.. hm will deal with that later.. as for the nightclub and etc.. cant wait for tonite.. hehehe...

Shel, I am sorry to hear your friend's kid is losing is battle vs cancer.. hope that kid will be strong in the days to come....

Jinxed!!! Ahhh welcome back, girl... how are ya doing eh.... I'm in college.. hehe yep a college shark.. hahahha... plus doing some other things I am enjoying now.. lol..

Thinking of my friend who just shared the news that her 3 year old son is not winning his battle against cancer. Breaks my heart. :(

Oh no. :(

That's why I buy paper plates and use dishes for dinner....Everybody in my house hates dishwashing!...And I do have a dishwasher, use it several times a day, but wash the Pots & Pans by hand....uggg!

We have a dishwasher and MIL wants everything done in that. I prefer to hand wash as I feel the dished are cleaner and I find the hand washing relaxing. I even like ironing for gawd's sake. All of the pots and pans are hand washed much to MIL's displeasure.

Wirelessly posted

Thinking about trimming my hair and shoe shop for my dress. Can't wait to take Jolie on a L.A. tour :)

I'm thinking about a nice cold bath as it's 95 inside! AC broke down.

I'm thinking about a nice cold bath as it's 95 inside! AC broke down.

It is 65 degrees outside and I am sipping coffee and taking a break from studying for midterms. A hot bath may be in order at the end of this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back