What are you Leaving Behind in 2009 and wanting to do in 2010?

SweetandGiggly

Reaction score
What are you Leaving Behind in 2009 and wanting to do in 2010?

I am leaving behind

1. Toxic people who I am better off without.
2. Negativity
3. Some old debts

I am wanting to do in 2010

1. Graduate College
2. Buy a house
3. Have a healthy baby in the summer.
4. Get a 4 door car
5. Make new friends.

Hmm, interesting question. This is one I have not pondered that much, but....

I'm leaving behind my old job, my old negitive personality, people who have done nothing but insult and belittle me for years, and a few pounds.

Things I want to do this year include finishing my prerequisites for other classes I need to take to get my degree, making new friends, either fix several major problems with my current car or replace it, and definatly improve my network of contacts within the career field I am planning to get into.

I have left behind quite a few pounds, an old run down house, bad moods, evil thoughts, bad relationships and some bad habits.

I hope to gain better finances, better ASL knowledge (with the help of my class starting next week), better habits, more friends, more lasting friendships and reaquaint myself with old friends and family.

Hmm, interesting question. This is one I have not pondered that much, but....

I'm leaving behind my old job, my old negitive personality, people who have done nothing but insult and belittle me for years, and a few pounds.

Things I want to do this year include finishing my prerequisites for other classes I need to take to get my degree, making new friends, either fix several major problems with my current car or replace it, and definatly improve my network of contacts within the career field I am planning to get into.

What career path are you planning on getting into?

I have left behind quite a few pounds, an old run down house, bad moods, evil thoughts, bad relationships and some bad habits.

I hope to gain better finances, better ASL knowledge (with the help of my class starting next week), better habits, more friends, more lasting friendships and reaquaint myself with old friends and family.

Congratulations on leaving behind quite a few pounds. :) Those all sound like great goals for 2010

I have left behind 30 lbs and I am hoping to leave behind my car loan as well but it rolled over into this year.

I really dont have much that I wanted to leave behind as the bad things that happened to me were beyond my control.

I hope to pay off my SUV this year and lost another 30 lbs. Everything else is going well except for my salary which is something I have no control over unless I go for a new job which I am still unsure of since I love where I work at.

I'd like to completely leave work-related trauma behind once my experience has been validated.

Lose all the unwanted pounds.

Travel overseas and hopefully meet some of ADers

Be fiancially better off

Make new friends

Hope my family relations between each others will improve

Most important of all- be happy.

Hmmm... I am not certain at this stage, but I think I will be leaving behind my job. If it happens, then I leave my finances and work friends behind. I will also leave negativity behind, which is a good thing.

I want to start a new course, which is part of my New Years resolution. Hopefully I can make new friends, and start a new career. And, ultimately, be happy again.

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Danger hiptop 3.4; U; rv:1.7.12) Gecko/20050920)

I left behind some heartbreaks and moved on to living my life to the fullest!

Leaving behind a doomed marriage, embracing the single life in 2010 :)

I'm with Oceanblue, no more heartbreaks for this chica.

*knocks on wood*

mmm okay well im lavin behind my drug habits, though very small drug habits cus i only smoke cigs and weed and drink, and im quittin cigs and alcohol. weeds the good stuff though cus it makes me all peaceful and happy. well im going to forget about being a drifter because not only is it a dumb freakin idea but if i cant hear well i cant enjoy the outdoors as much, like the sound of the wind, but hey i dont even know if im even ever goin fully deaf or not. well im workin out and stuff now so im be mr.good-looking pretty soon. im done looking for love even though im only 17, but i learned that true love dont exist because people are self absorbed and marriage is not natural and too easy to get boring. one day im going to be old and ill be like 60 years old and ill be goin down the street in my scooter and be goin to those bars tryin to have some fun, but ill be too old and deaf. so i just leave the bar and look at the stars and city lights if they havnt got boring. well i forgot we were talking about 2009-2010, okay well ill finaly be taking control of my life instead of waiting for somebody to make things better, im better off changing a bit of who i am to get some respect than being a loser. well all together im a happy person and not much i need to change in my life except one day ill be tired of life and ill smoke myself retarded with all kinds of drugs so i have no idea whats going on and thatll make things interesting. well good luck to all those with complete deafness goodbye. god is always there for yous just dont sin and god will be cool and stuff, peace out all.

I'm leaving behind doing stuff that people would be happy with, not what I want to do.
Leaving behind negative friends
In 2010 I want to
eventually visit NYC late 2010(if possible)
Get onto a business admin apprenticeship course/computer course
take driving lessons
be more confident in choosing things for myself.

Last edited:
leaving behind procrastination and moving to motivation in 2010

well, i hope 2010 will be better for me because i do better in my health as must. im fine with good health. cholestrol n fat is i have to watch. i know it is homone change in mid50's of age.

i want to do better on our finiances. we just bought the new house which is good timing.

trying to quilt more quilts
i will try to have fun to visit friends and out with my husband like a date.

In 2009 I got rid of the negative people in my life and learned new things about myself and others.

In 2010..which we are in now..I want to learn how to drive.. go back to college for medical degree...getting married to the love of my life and start my life with him! :) And of course see my babies more...make new friends as well!

I am leaving behind

1. Not having my drivers license
2. Bad feelings about myself.....

I am wanting to do in 2010

1. Change my major to ITP and move Early Childhood Ed to my minor
2. Make new friends.
3. Get better at ASL
4. Getting my drivers license

All I want for 2010 is to learn to tell people who ask too much" no," and to do more things to make myself happy.

I'm leaving behind the chaos of financial ruin of the economic downfall and having to sacrifice so much just to survive and keep a roof over my head. I'm trying hard not to procrastinate on my projects and things. I am hoping for ways to improve my physical health, so I can enjoy being active.

leaving behind procrastination and moving to motivation in 2010

I was going to leave procrastination behind.....but I decided to do that next year:lol:

For 2010.....Move somewhere new.

Back