What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
just taking break cup tea...I packing bag go away for a week..i packing stuff incase I need it the fact I never need it at home...only going Wales but feels like going to third world..packing unpacking going nuts

Getting ready for my morning coffee and Sudoku break.

I'm going to take an AllDeaf Sabbath. Have a nice spring/summer, Folks. ;)

Just sitting here with my morning tea and reading the bible.

Recovering from a short walk. I know doctor said I should not, but I felt that since I was feeling like I could handle it, I would keep on. I did not walk more than I thought I could do and actually managed a 1/2 mile walk without falling. Today was a good day. Had the dog and one of my canes. Next walk, I will have the dog and the rollator. If I have a problem, she can pull me while I sit on the rollator. Not what it's for, but it's better than nothing for now.

Recovering from a short walk. I know doctor said I should not, but I felt that since I was feeling like I could handle it, I would keep on. I did not walk more than I thought I could do and actually managed a 1/2 mile walk without falling. Today was a good day. Had the dog and one of my canes. Next walk, I will have the dog and the rollator. If I have a problem, she can pull me while I sit on the rollator. Not what it's for, but it's better than nothing for now.

A bit off topic; but a number of people around here have used the seats on those to hold a tray when going through a buffet.

I am having a hot tea because im hungry. :lol:

No hot tea just because it's morning, noon or evening? I drink my tea mainly at the start and end of a day, so I keep it to morning tea and evening tea, but I need some better quality tea.

Also enjoying some music this morning, because I feel super relaxed still and no, I haven't smoked anything today, I'm all sober and yes, feeling good about the future. Doesn't fade with sobering. :)

No hot tea just because it's morning, noon or evening? I drink my tea mainly at the start and end of a day, so I keep it to morning tea and evening tea, but I need some better quality tea.

Also enjoying some music this morning, because I feel super relaxed still and no, I haven't smoked anything today, I'm all sober and yes, feeling good about the future. Doesn't fade with sobering. :)

First of all, I am glad to hear that you are feeling good. I have black tea with lemon its biglow. It tastes not bad. Actually i am hunrgy but i cant eat when i took a medicine. After two hours then i ll eat something snack. :dunno2:

You can take a break from all smoking or booze for a while.. you ll always come back only if you feel good.

wonder if you like to have a iced tea if you get tired of hot. I usually add cold water in it and it tastes great. :D

First of all, I am glad to hear that you are feeling good. I have black tea with lemon its biglow. It tastes not bad. Actually i am hunrgy but i cant eat when i took a medicine. After two hours then i ll eat something snack. :dunno2:

You can take a break from all smoking or booze for a while.. you ll always come back only if you feel good.

wonder if you like to have a iced tea if you get tired of hot. I usually add cold water in it and it tastes great. :D

I like Earl Grey tea, wish I had some lemon. My Earl Grey tastes like plain hot water.. So weak tasting.. The price we pay for buying cheaper tea I guess..lol Drinking yes, bad habit I indulge in every so often (Usually when someone has it and tells me to drink as much as I want and have a good time with them. Smoking and no, not nasty tobacco, I also seldom do, but I view it more like a medicine. But enough about that, some people don't like that kind of talk 'round these here parts.. :giggle:

I ate too much yesterday, I mean A LOT.. Hope you make something good.. :D

In other news, just browsing the world wide web now without aim.

I like Earl Grey tea, wish I had some lemon. My Earl Grey tastes like plain hot water.. So weak tasting.. The price we pay for buying cheaper tea I guess..lol Drinking yes, bad habit I indulge in every so often (Usually when someone has it and tells me to drink as much as I want and have a good time with them. Smoking and no, not nasty tobacco, I also seldom do, but I view it more like a medicine. But enough about that, some people don't like that kind of talk 'round these here parts.. :giggle:

I ate too much yesterday, I mean A LOT.. Hope you make something good.. :D

In other news, just browsing the world wide web now without aim.

Actually I eat lighter today because i hope my kids will agree if we plan to order pizza and wings for dinner later. LOL!!! now you know why i am so hungry all day!! :giggle: I did eat lot of fruits and oatmeals today. Later is my treat for good grease food!

new tv today but cat sat on the remote now husband not get tv channels :)))don't bother me don't watch it...Watching man nearly cry like baby not get footy on tonight:))))

Actually I eat lighter today because i hope my kids will agree if we plan to order pizza and wings for dinner later. LOL!!! now you know why i am so hungry all day!! :giggle: I did eat lot of fruits and oatmeals today. Later is my treat for good grease food!

I need to cleverly arrange all sorts of healthy foods like fruits and such for the munchies instead of what I ate last night and believe me, you don't want a list, it's big.

Get the spicy wings and a pineapple, black olive and chicken pizza or add light anchovies to that if you like anchovies like I do, but I find most people don't like anchovies. Too much and it's super salty and nasty, one anchovie in the middle of a single slice, perfect!

thinking of feeding birds if they not tucked up in nest

I am getting all fancy for a presentation i have to give at work. I had not work a skirt in years!!

rollator?

Thinking that baby catfish are insatiable. Got a catfish farm and just fed them and the bastards are still hungry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back