What are you doing right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to figure out what to do today. Today is the day I can get my bright blue Trek bicycle repaired, and back up and running again. First, though, I need to buy some bicycle tubes, then find a store that sells the tool I need, then come back here, repair the pedals, put the tires in, and take off, once I ensure that the chain wheel is operating like it should be.

still pondering on crap needs bining looking at grass need cutting and wondering why bee's falling out of sky random thoughts

Making a fresh batch of hummingbird nectar.

Setting up plans for today and tomorrow. Gonna get my bicycle fixed today, as there's a store locally that has what I need, so I'll try that first, and go from there. I'm expecting to try several different bicycle stores until I get the correct tool I need.

Setting up my new Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 device, replacing my damaged Asus tablet. Got it for a decent price, too.

Sitting at the Nissan dealership waiting for them to get all the hard water spots off my windows. Talked to others in the waiting room and they said they had to do the same thing with there cars. If Nissan knows there is an issue..why not take care of it before the final sale.

Got here at 1pm...still waiting.

Then have to go drop my car off to get the GPS system installed.

Sitting at the Nissan dealership waiting for them to get all the hard water spots off my windows. Talked to others in the waiting room and they said they had to do the same thing with there cars. If Nissan knows there is an issue..why not take care of it before the final sale.

Got here at 1pm...still waiting.

Then have to go drop my car off to get the GPS system installed.

4+ hours just for a windshield? That's not exactly how you wanted to spend the afternoon. Geez. I hope they can get those off, and ensure it doesn't happen again. And I hope also that the GPS installation goes far smoother.

4+ hours just for a windshield? That's not exactly how you wanted to spend the afternoon. Geez. I hope they can get those off, and ensure it doesn't happen again. And I hope also that the GPS installation goes far smoother.
Closer to 2 hours. She got there at 1 PM, posted at 3 PM her time (6PM my time) as she is in California.

That's still insane for a smaller task such as getting rid of hard water spots. Sucky. Hope you were able to get the car to the next spot to get the GPS!

Closer to 2 hours. She got there at 1 PM, posted at 3 PM her time (6PM my time) as she is in California.

That's still insane for a smaller task such as getting rid of hard water spots. Sucky. Hope you were able to get the car to the next spot to get the GPS!

Damn time zones. I forgot she lives 2 hours behind me. Where has my mind wandered to today?

Damn time zones. I forgot she lives 2 hours behind me. Where has my mind wandered to today?

It's OK Mark, hard to remember that when we send messages at times. They finished my car at Nissan now I am at Paradyne dropping it off to get the GPS system installed. Hubby is picking me up here soon.

Not a great way to spend the day, but it was nice getting to talk to people in the waiting area. Plus I have wifi so no biggie.

is it bad that I just want to scream "EFF YOU!" to work and just bail? I'm once again extremely irritated with my work. bah!

It's OK Mark, hard to remember that when we send messages at times. They finished my car at Nissan now I am at Paradyne dropping it off to get the GPS system installed. Hubby is picking me up here soon.

Not a great way to spend the day, but it was nice getting to talk to people in the waiting area. Plus I have wifi so no biggie.

Yup, it is. That's good you got to talk to people in the waiting area. Hmm. I remember quite a long time ago that the car dealer where I grew up used to have a Crunch vending machine, from the 1980's. I was real young then.

is it bad that I just want to scream "EFF YOU!" to work and just bail? I'm once again extremely irritated with my work. bah!

What's wrong at work?

Are you a native of Wyoming? Western Wyoming? Reason I'm asking is that we will be spending a week at a guest ranch there next summer.....

yes I'm a native of Wyoming, just not going to disclose my location. and working for the newspaper sucks.

Ignoring the grass that is getting taller by the minute.

yes I'm a native of Wyoming, just not going to disclose my location. and working for the newspaper sucks.

Ok, just wondering if you are around horses, and the kind of things that Wyoming is so well known for....most of which is the western part of the state.

Putting my workboots on with no socks. Finally my feet are going back to normal size. I found out I can drive the inflammation out of my feet by practically cooking them with dry heat. I can use a heat gun on them and watch the swelling go down. Weird, weird, weird. I soaked them with hot water and various things like epsom salts, nettles, etc. Wet heat doesn't do much. Dry heat till it hurts that works. grrrr.

I'm not even sure what the western part of Wyoming is... I don't know which is east and which is west, I always get the two mixed up. I am not around horses, but do see horses on some land around town.

I'm not even sure what the western part of Wyoming is... I don't know which is east and which is west, I always get the two mixed up. I am not around horses, but do see horses on some land around town.

Ok, ok, nevermind....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back