What are you doing right now? Part II

Using an old desktop computer and an old zip drive, both of which are going to the electronics recycling event tomorrow, to copy files off the zip disks onto an external hard drive. Then reformatting the disks (yes I know that does not necessarily wipe everything off) and putting them in a box to go to recycling too. Later I'll go through the copied files on the external hard drive and determine what I want to keep.

Better check the copied files BEFORE you get rid of the Zip Disks to make sure you got good copies. It would be a shame if there was a problem with some of the copies which were of things you want to keep.

Better check the copied files BEFORE you get rid of the Zip Disks to make sure you got good copies. It would be a shame if there was a problem with some of the copies which were of things you want to keep.

I doubt there's anything I really, really, want to keep or else I would have already moved them over to other media long ago.

Waiting for my granddaughter to be born. Daughter was admitted late last night (CA time).

Guess the celebrating birthdays on the same day of the week string will finally be broken. That's good news for my other daughter's boyfriend. :D

Waiting for my granddaughter to be born. Daughter was admitted late last night (CA time).

Guess the celebrating birthdays on the same day of the week string will finally be broken. That's good news for my other daughter's boyfriend. :D

Ooh, I'm excited for you and daughter's family, wil lbe waiting for news!

Found new icecream and cake parlour how I missed this god knows but been in and cakes to die for...It arty farty place all the writers and artist gather there

Found new icecream and cake parlour how I missed this god knows but been in and cakes to die for...It arty farty place all the writers and artist gather there
Mmm . . . ice cream and cake . . . :drool:

had stem ginger milkshake cougett cake and thay had beetroot cake I hate beetroot but that was devine

I am going to state university in Oneonta to watch free ASL comedy show. Have you guys heard of Keith Wann?

I am going to state university in Oneonta to watch free ASL comedy show. Have you guys heard of Keith Wann?
Keith Wann? Absolutely! I've met him, and enjoyed his interpreters' workshop and comedy performance.

Checking menus online. In the mood for crab - either cakes or maybe ravioli. Also waiting for my daughter to respond to my text message if she wants to go out for crab with me. Since she's working, it may be awhile before I hear back from her. She may already have plans since it's Friday and the start of spring break.

I've been craving crab for ages!! Lol now I know what I'm gonna do before the concert tomorrow... seafood restaurant here I come. Thanks Love blue for the thought! :D

We did take out from The Green Turtle. We split a two cake platter. It was delicious.

Drinking coffee and hoping my hubby will take our son to his baseball practice not me. It is like 20 degrees out. I froze at two of his practices this week after work so his turn!

Drinking coffee and hoping my hubby will take our son to his baseball practice not me. It is like 20 degrees out. I froze at two of his practices this week after work so his turn!

At that temp might the practice be cancelled? I can't see how they can get anything useful done.

At that temp might the practice be cancelled? I can't see how they can get anything useful done.

I am hoping it will get cancelled. It is at 10:30. I really really really hate March.

Checking menus online. In the mood for crab - either cakes or maybe ravioli. Also waiting for my daughter to respond to my text message if she wants to go out for crab with me. Since she's working, it may be awhile before I hear back from her. She may already have plans since it's Friday and the start of spring break.

Maryland blue crab?

Back